Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at dis duuude

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
https://www.reddit.com/user/yujukiab/comments/

>Shame, not being cut out to date, has its negatives and positives. If anyone of the incels are reading this, send me a dm, and Ill try my best to respond. Lets work to a better future. Not everyone is cut out to date, but we all have our strengths, and if we can harness that and have measurable realistic goals, we can live happy fulfilling lives

nonononononoNO

>[font=BentonSans, sans-serif]I wouldnt say that every short guy who cant date is a shitty volatile person though. I hate it when the men complain though. I mean if yiu cant date, you cant date, suck it up and move on[/font]

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAAHA

>[font=BentonSans, sans-serif][font=BentonSans, sans-serif][–][/font][font=BentonSans, sans-serif]yujukiab[/font][/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-7 points 7 days ago[/font]
[font=BentonSans, sans-serif][font=BentonSans, sans-serif]Whilst I do agree some people arent cut out to date, incels are throwing a pity party which is what I dont like[/font][/font]

THIS DUDE'S ENTIRE POST HISTORY ON CUCKTEARS IS SAYING INCELS SHOULD BE OKAY WITH NOT DATING DESPITE BEING "UNDATABLE" K E K 

THIS IS BETA OF THE HIGHEST TIER, ULTIMATE WHITE KNIGHT HAHAHAHAHA

This is the equivalent of a slave saying something like “Yeah some people just don’t deserve freedom.” This guys needs to kill himself.

I take full responsibility. Not womens fault Im not attractive enough ti date. I take responsibility for my successes and failures. I dont do self pity and victim mentality
nonononononononno (breathes in)

Thank you, no one is owed shit in life

Wheeze AHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

"suck it up and move on"
I wish those cocksuckers from reddit would suck it up and move on with the rest of their shitty existence but no, they have to dabble in false hope and cuckery of all shapes and sizes and try to desperately take down the website by mass reporting it while not knowing that encouraging people to mass report something will yield result of their reports not being taken in account.

Hell even IT posters have somewhat gotten sick of his shit. Look at some of his massively downvoted comments about accepting about accepting not being able to date.

ASS_F said:
Hell even IT posters have somewhat gotten sick of his shit. Look at some of his massively downvoted comments about accepting about accepting not being able to date.
well, to be fair alot of incels lurk there

You are not the only one posting about this fucker lol he is such a cuck, I cant understand him at all. This has to be the shittiest cope ever.

undeadcel said:
You are not the only one posting about this fucker lol he is such a cuck, I cant understand him at all. This has to be the shittiest cope ever.

He has to be a very dedicated troll. No man can be fishing for acceptance by IT that bad.