Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Longing for any sort of loving touch

Infamie.Belgrade

Infamie.Belgrade

I’m a sick boy, and there’s no cure
★★★★
Ik this isn’t a very blackpilled stoiccel post and I’m never gonna alleviate it but I’m literally so starved of any sort of physical affection that it’s killing me mentally. Not to mention this fucking faggot classmate of mine was prodding me about why I’m 18 and still a virgin. Seriously, people never leave me the fuck alone. It’s clear they don’t want me around in any sort of genuinely friendly manner so why do they try to talk to me? Fucking normies, man

completely over if u don't lose your virginity before you turn 19

Not to mention this fucking faggot classmate of mine was prodding me about why I’m 18 and still a virgin.
That's actually a good sign. "why are you still a virgin?" - he might not have asked that to everyone. I'm 27 and nobody ever asked me that or anything similar

That's actually a good sign. "why are you still a virgin?" - he might not have asked that to everyone. I'm 27 and nobody ever asked me that or anything similar
No, he said “how you 18 and still a virgin?” It was mockery, not genuine curiosity

Ik this isn’t a very blackpilled stoiccel post and I’m never gonna alleviate it but I’m literally so starved of any sort of physical affection that it’s killing me mentally. Not to mention this fucking faggot classmate of mine was prodding me about why I’m 18 and still a virgin. Seriously, people never leave me the fuck alone. It’s clear they don’t want me around in any sort of genuinely friendly manner so why do they try to talk to me? Fucking normies, man
Based pfp

completely over if u don't lose your virginity before you turn 19
And that’s why me being around halfway between 19 and 20 now is so goddamn brutal.

Same man. I hate being so starved of any loving touch from a woman. When I get medical tests done to monitor my heart condition, even the female technician touching me to put the electrical pads on feels so amazing. If something so small feels that good, imagine actually cuddling a woman who loves you. Over when you still remember each small time a woman touched you like during that medical test. For most people not starved of it, these interactions mean nothing

It’s clear they don’t want me around in any sort of genuinely friendly manner so why do they try to talk to me?
This has made me to despise College more than anything else. As if life isn't painful enough there. They can lecture us for our "personality", where they are the one to make fun of me when I've done absolutely nothing to them. It sucks man.

It ain't easy, good luck on your journey.

Jamming The Jam GIF by The Jam Company

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back