Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Longest you went without eating

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Mine was 33 hours when WoW MoP was released. Grinded straight to 90. Pretty bored so I am going to try and go for 48 hours and just LDAR and see if I can make it

BB7B2D85 213C 4C2E 9D55 0B31C874B841

One whole month.
I went into extreme losing weight cause I couldn't cope with it anymore since I comfort eat a lot.
It was when I was young and full of energy,really wanted to have ideal trap aesthetics.

One whole month.
I went into extreme losing weight cause I couldn't cope with it anymore since I comfort eat a lot.
It was when I was young and full of energy,really wanted to have ideal trap aesthetics.

so everyone knows that this is pretty_when_i_cry yet he continues to be allowed to post here

so everyone knows that this is pretty_when_i_cry yet he continues to be allowed to post here
Lol when did I ever hide that? I talked to invisible (faceandlms) many times here. And I come from way back,sluthate was my.first serious forum not lookism.
And besides I dont identify with being incel regardless.

Last edited:
Including night time?

three days

not counting more prolonged periods (perhaps two weeks) were I wouldn't consume any more than a few hundred calories a day.

Mine was 33 hours when WoW MoP was released. Grinded straight to 90.
damn. I think I hit 90 on day 2 cause the foid I orbited wanted to sleep and we were leveling together. We were the first on our server to get Yak's tho. First to hit 87 on the realm then fell behind the dungeon farmers clearing Kun-Lai and the people exploiting that mob in Jade Forest.

Fuck. I miss caring about realm firsts and expansion launches. I missed legions launch due to irl shit and now I've pretty much given up.

Longest I went without eating huh. 30something hours during that ice storm that hit a few years ago. I was up in northern ontario and missed my Bus due to the holiday schedule change. My ride was gone so I ended up waiting in the snow (no cell phone cause no social life.) @ the bus station for 12 hours, then 8 hour bus ride into the city. Hadn't eaten since the day before. Had a big thing of frozen Chili tho, and gas stoves still worked despite the blackout so it was a nice thing to return home to.

You can, just stay hydrated and you're good

I tend to stop eating for a day or so every week to keep my thin physique, sort of like bulimia but, without the vomiting. Nothing more than that. The longest would have to be 2 days.

Ramathan, i'm not gonna do that anymore because i'm gonna go back to being an ultrafatfuck again.

8 hours. Going without food is HELL

Idk but not more than a day

damn. I think I hit 90 on day 2 cause the foid I orbited wanted to sleep and we were leveling together. We were the first on our server to get Yak's tho. First to hit 87 on the realm then fell behind the dungeon farmers clearing Kun-Lai and the people exploiting that mob in Jade Forest.

Fuck. I miss caring about realm firsts and expansion launches. I missed legions launch due to irl shit and now I've pretty much given up.

Longest I went without eating huh. 30something hours during that ice storm that hit a few years ago. I was up in northern ontario and missed my Bus due to the holiday schedule change. My ride was gone so I ended up waiting in the snow (no cell phone cause no social life.) @ the bus station for 12 hours, then 8 hour bus ride into the city. Hadn't eaten since the day before. Had a big thing of frozen Chili tho, and gas stoves still worked despite the blackout so it was a nice thing to return home to.
I miss the feeling of leveling with a group of friends on release day :(

any friends i developed on wow went off and left me
Me to. Met one friend that I think was incel to but we lost contact after our guild banned (would stay up running old content and BGs from 9pm - 5am in the morning) was the life.

any friends i developed on wow went off and left me
this. the only person i know who still plays is the foid i mentioned. I think I met her in cata. Shes a whale now. was pretty nice back in the day tho. Always writes me every other month. "Come back to wow, I have no friends now :(" but then sends me screenshots w/ 5 whisper tabs open talking to guys like gtfo im not orbiting anymore.

this. the only person i know who still plays is the foid i mentioned. I think I met her in cata. Shes a whale now. was pretty nice back in the day tho. Always writes me every other month. "Come back to wow, I have no friends now :(" but then sends me screenshots w/ 5 whisper tabs open talking to guys like gtfo im not orbiting anymore.
ouch, i think after guild drama where someone leaked photos of a female guild member, i just assume all female online players are landwhales.

Idk but never more than a day

10 hours at the most.

my mom wastes money on stupid snacks