Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Long time ago oneitis complains about being single

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
So my former oneitis who eventually got me to take the redpill after handing me a devastating rejection posts a rant on facebook as to why she can't find a boyfriend. She goes on to say how she's really sad that she eats lunch alone without her bf sitting next to her and cuddling.

Thing is, I first met her at a bar in my university's club meeting and chatted her up for a long time. I then asked her if we could do this again sometime in the future and she just told me "no sorry." Oh well, I guess I didn't shower enough and had a very shitty personality. Clearly, this is all my fault that a woman is feeling depressed (according to cucktears).

ROFLMAO What a fucking joke of a world we live in....

having oneitis=cuckoldry

They like the attention.

Women being single = chad hasn't showed up yet

she fucked chad later that night

Yea it was attention whoring foids can't go without

This is what happens when you have society where men and women work side by side and try to push equality on all fronts. The women will complain about stuff, the men will compare/contrast the women's complaints with his own experience. The men will feel slighted because he perceives his situation worst. Same with women, hence feminism.

She is an Attention whore. Never give females any attention. She will take a feat on it and then rejects you. This is the climax for her.