Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long term single foids are the biggest trash

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Especially if you are still in school, be that university or high school. After, as well.

Getting a good, quality boyfriend as a dumpster is easier than breathing. If a foid is staying single for an extended period of time while young, that means it is doing so to sleep around. Always be weary when there's a foid who has been single for several months or more. Probably has sucked a cock a few days ago.

When I was younger I might have been dumb enough to think "it's because nobody has asked her out yet! :soy:" but we now can know how much of a joke claiming that is.

Single foids are the most trash and disgusting ones.

Last edited:
tbh rather a female sleeping around when shes single then when shes in a relationship. At least be open about it.

tbh rather a female sleeping around when shes single then when shes in a relationship. At least be open about it.
Eventually she'll be ready to be in a loving relationship :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Dating is a scam if you're sub normie

I dont know any foids to know if they are single or not. Safe to assume they are all fucking chad whether they are single or not

Eventually she'll be ready to be in a loving relationship :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

dating is a scam if you are a normie.

incels don't date period

Single=socially acceptable to sleep around
Taken=Socially acceptable to foids just not men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6