Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long term care insurance?

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Since most of us won't have grown children to take care of us in old age, have any of you considered something like that?

Just some thoughts...

Some silver lining... it's cheaper for men.

GHOST GHOST GHOST
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

I have shitty ZOG welfare NEETBux so unless I start training and getting educated for a high paying job and good insurance now chances are high if I don’t simply and mercifully drop dead of old age at some point I’ll just become so old and feeble that I get placed back in Medilodge which I was at one of their facilities while rehabbing after my near fatal health scare.

It wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst place to be either.

The food was hit or miss.

Eggs of all kinds were good and prepared well but their toast sucked and was rubbery to chew and there wasn’t much of it.

The only exception to this was when they made grilled cheese sandwiches which were epic.

Additionally they were almost always crammed for space so guess what?

If you have shit insurance like I do you’re going to be forced to have a roommate at some point.

Fortunately mine was a sickly but friendly Native American man.

In anycase I’m sure good insurance and more money that being my own could give me far better accommodations and food to try and enjoy what’s left of my twilight years should I last that long which I hope I do not.

I just want to die in my sleep painlessly as soon as possible and I hope sincerely that there is no afterlife as obviously I don’t want to go to Hell and I’m not particularly interested in living forever in Heaven either as I’ve heard we still won’t get to fuck hot bitches even there because we won’t have any sex organs and marriage and relationships of that sort will be nullified or obsolete.

Just wonderful.

Yeah, no thanks God/Jesus I’ve already got a sexless unhappy unfulfilled existence here.

I don’t need or want more of the same.