Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [LONG READ] I hate how we are judge without normies even thinking how is to be us (IF YOU ARE NORMIE LURKING HERE GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I go to college every day and my only wish is not to be insulted, but not even this simple wish people can give me, I'm insulted on public transport, I'm insulted in college, made as a joke and ostracized, I pass in front a group of people and they want to make sure I know my place, they call me ugly, "feioso" something uglier than ugly, and at the end of the day a teacher still has the courage to say "Jeff I almost didn't hear your voice this semester" oh yeah, is it because I don't even want to say anything because I know I'll just be putting a big target in me for everyone to mock, no one wants to work with me, with the exception of a few people who worked with me before and know I'm a dedicated student.

It is ask for too much for a little sympathy? They really hate us this much, it is so hard to try to understand what it is to be humiliated and insulted everyday, ostracize by everyone, always a loner for a fucking decade, can they fucking understand what is to be alone with no friends for 10 fucking years, you have nothing, no good experiences to remember, no parties, no friends to laugh with, no love, absolute 0 affection from people out there, nothing good in what is supposed to be your life, the only thing I have is my parents, I can only continue to live on because of them. Then this son of whores go to their forums saying "why you don't pay a prostitute". Yeah cause you and your brothers all came out from different whores that your father paid right?

Consider this bluepilled normie, tomorrow you wake up, and you are happy as usual doing what normies do, you go out to work and a group of 18-19 years old start to make fun of you, they say you are ugly, that you were born from a creature, but of course this is just one thing you wont let this shake you up, now you arrive at work, the people who used to talk with you, don't talk with you anymore, they only talk about the work, then you see them talking about your favorites series on tv, you go there to join them, you start to talk but no one is listen, their replies are very short and they make sure for you to notice your not welcome there, you start to think "Oh no what I did wrong", but there is no answer, later that day you listen to your females co-workers talking about you and how ugly you are, now you start to worry a bit because if those teenagers and them are saying the same shit, well they might be right. Almost at the end of the workday some male co-worker approach you and say to you "Man, you know I think you are a cool guy and you work really hard, so it's fair to let you know this, remember that group photo we did some weeks ago? Well people made you into a sticky figure and are making fun of you in wahtsapp", you are shocked but don't care too much because you think they will let it die and everyone will forget it.

Anyway, work day is over time to go to college, you arrive there and your friends suddenly don't want to talk with you, you ask if something is wrong but they only say "Man, I want to study", like they don't want to be your friends anymore, but you are a grow up man and understand they have their own things to do, the teacher say to you all form groups to do a activity, everyone sort the groups and you are alone, you ask if you can make with someone and everyone stays quite, seem the situation you decide to do alone and the teacher allows it, as you are doing the activity you start to hear people laughing, you look at who is laughing and you see they are laughing at you, you don't really understand you think "Are they laughing because I'm alone? That is stupid, whatever." Good cope normie, they are stupid for laughing at something like doing the work alone, and them you go check your phone to see if the class is ending or not, you see that you have messages and it is from the whatsapp group of the class, you open and see people laughing, calling you ugly, and there it is, the sticker from the workplace, "How did they got this?" you ask yourself, you remember there is a guy in your college course who works in the same place as you and he must have shared with everyone, now you are humiliated at college and work, and no one is laughing with you they are laughing at you, and there is no one to talk about this, they don't want to talk with you anymore.

You take the bus to home and a group of femoids start to make fun of you and call you ugly, now you don't have doubts anymore, you are one of the ugliest people in your city. You go to sleep and think tomorrow will be a better day, but tomorrow is almost the same with some exceptions or things to add, you are alone, everyone mocks you, everyone hates you, and you didn't do anything, it's all because of how you look.

This was one day in my life normies, just one day, can you imagine similar situations happening all the time in a period of 10 FUCKING YEARS of this madness, I guess you can't, for you all must be the same to imagine the size of the universe. Just one day normies, just one fucking day, at least you all would still have your past expiriences I don't even have that, all the "friends" there I don't had that as well, I was always alone, all I have are days like that.

Thank you for sharing. I will fap to this later.

I go to college every day and my only wish is not to be insulted, but not even this simple wish people can give me, I'm insulted on public transport, I'm insulted in college, made as a joke and ostracized, I pass in front a group of people and they want to make sure I know my place, they call me ugly, "feioso" something uglier than ugly, and at the end of the day a teacher still has the courage to say "Jeff I almost didn't hear your voice this semester" oh yeah, is it because I don't even want to say anything because I know I'll just be putting a big target in me for everyone to mock, no one wants to work with me, with the exception of a few people who worked with me before and know I'm a dedicated student.

It is ask for too much for a little sympathy? They really hate us this much, it is so hard to try to understand what it is to be humiliated and insulted everyday, ostracize by everyone, always a loner for a fucking decade, can they fucking understand what is to be alone with no friends for 10 fucking years, you have nothing, no good experiences to remember, no parties, no friends to laugh with, no love, absolute 0 affection from people out there, nothing good in what is supposed to be your life, the only thing I have is my parents, I can only continue to live on because of them. Then this son of whores go to their forums saying "why you don't pay a prostitute". Yeah cause you and your brothers all came out from different whores that your father paid right?

Consider this bluepilled normie, tomorrow you wake up, and you are happy as usual doing what normies do, you go out to work and a group of 18-19 years old start to make fun of you, they say you are ugly, that you were born from a creature, but of course this is just one thing you wont let this shake you up, now you arrive at work, the people who used to talk with you, don't talk with you anymore, they only talk about the work, then you see them talking about your favorites series on tv, you go there to join them, you start to talk but no one is listen, their replies are very short and they make sure for you to notice your not welcome there, you start to think "Oh no what I did wrong", but there is no answer, later that day you listen to your females co-workers talking about you and how ugly you are, now you start to worry a bit because if those teenagers and them are saying the same shit, well they might be right. Almost at the end of the workday some male co-worker approach you and say to you "Man, you know I think you are a cool guy and you work really hard, so it's fair to let you know this, remember that group photo we did some weeks ago? Well people made you into a sticky figure and are making fun of you in wahtsapp", you are shocked but don't care too much because you think they will let it die and everyone will forget it.

Anyway, work day is over time to go to college, you arrive there and your friends suddenly don't want to talk with you, you ask if something is wrong but they only say "Man, I want to study", like they don't want to be your friends anymore, but you are a grow up man and understand they have their own things to do, the teacher say to you all form groups to do a activity, everyone sort the groups and you are alone, you ask if you can make with someone and everyone stays quite, seem the situation you decide to do alone and the teacher allows it, as you are doing the activity you start to hear people laughing, you look at who is laughing and you see they are laughing at you, you don't really understand you think "Are they laughing because I'm alone? That is stupid, whatever." Good cope normie, they are stupid for laughing at something like doing the work alone, and them you go check your phone to see if the class is ending or not, you see that you have messages and it is from the whatsapp group of the class, you open and see people laughing, calling you ugly, and there it is, the sticker from the workplace, "How did they got this?" you ask yourself, you remember there is a guy in your college course who works in the same place as you and he must have shared with everyone, now you are humiliated at college and work, and no one is laughing with you they are laughing at you, and there is no one to talk about this, they don't want to talk with you anymore.

You take the bus to home and a group of femoids start to make fun of you and call you ugly, now you don't have doubts anymore, you are one of the ugliest people in your city. You go to sleep and think tomorrow will be a better day, but tomorrow is almost the same with some exceptions or things to add, you are alone, everyone mocks you, everyone hates you, and you didn't do anything, it's all because of how you look.

This was one day in my life normies, just one day, can you imagine similar situations happening all the time in a period of 10 FUCKING YEARS of this madness, I guess you can't, for you all must be the same to imagine the size of the universe. Just one day normies, just one fucking day, at least you all would still have your past expiriences I don't even have that, all the "friends" there I don't had that as well, I was always alone, all I have are days like that.
Yes that's why I recommend all incels become Buddhist monks and drop out society. Lol at living in a world with so much resistance

Did they really call you ugly in the whatsapp group :feelscry:

Life is an ugly male is truly hell.
Atleast you can blame yourself foe being ugly.

If my whore ount didnt let me be unsupervised at her stairs at a toddler I wouldn't be an ugly abomination

"
But ThisLifeKillsMe youre just mentally ill. Its all in your head

Youre just traumatized, you need therapy

There are worse things, imagine living in africa

Earn your surgeries yourself we earned everything ourselves too (they all got houses a gift from their parents)

"
Being pretty wealthy, having good jobs and driving big cars living on tutorial mode they could pay it. (surgery)

But they dont. They bluepill me " looks dont matter". "but you do look good"

Ive been mocked for my looks 100s of times. From elementary school to now.

Ive went through horrible mocking. Far worse than you've described.

But I guess these stories you don't want to share neither want I

And they wonder why ugly males don't leave their home. One of the reasons normies cannot empathize with ugly males is that they don't see that many of them out and about, and when they do, it is a unique and rare occurrence. When they think of an "ugly guy" complaining, they think of someone who's like a 5 or 6 out of 10, and give bluepill advice that's applicable to them. Normies have sympathy for "minorities" within a major population, but the minority has to be a large group itself to be taken seriously. The only reason the blackpill is becoming widely known is because the number of men who are considered ugly is quickly increasing.

Even though I’m an ugly incel I think about how other incels have it much worse (curry, short, bald etc) than me. I have that empathy for worse off incels but yeah I agree with op that normies seem to have no empathy for us. They just want to ignore us or wish us dead.

Normies can't understand, for now, just wait until normie = incel with this rising hypergamy...

If a normie went through a single day in our shoes (yours especially) they would fucking rope on the spot.

Do you really get called ugly in public?? That's fucked up! And as for your class....go punch out the resident Chad in front of the college Stacie's. If you do that you may be able to violence maxx. But without having to go ER and get life in prison.

It's really unfortunate that people like us get called ugly in public, I've even been called out by male colleagues for appearing "unkempt" when I'm in my lab gear at work. It's gotten to the point where I actually relish in repulsing people just by being around them.

If you are truly on the level of ugly that makes people uncomfortable or has them calling you out in public on it, I would reccomend trying to make these people as uncomfortable as you possibly can by hanging around them. It hurts to know what they think about you but it feels good to know you are making their day worse by simply existing around them.

Kafka, please login

And they wonder why ugly males don't leave their home. One of the reasons normies cannot empathize with ugly males is that they don't see that many of them out and about, and when they do, it is a unique and rare occurrence. When they think of an "ugly guy" complaining, they think of someone who's like a 5 or 6 out of 10, and give bluepill advice that's applicable to them. Normies have sympathy for "minorities" within a major population, but the minority has to be a large group itself to be taken seriously. The only reason the blackpill is becoming widely known is because the number of men who are considered ugly is quickly increasing.
Men aren't becoming uglier, the internet & it's apps giving a global audience to the best specimens in existence simply raised the bar to the point that when you was buried up to your torso in sand the tide has now come in and you're 2 feet under water. The insanity is women thinking they're going to get access to these Rare ultra men, they all expect this then become nasty little bitches when they accept a guy that falls short of that eventually, they're so delusional they think they'll be the one that keeps the Chad in a LTR with exclusive access.. Utter madness, Islam will not contain this, it'll become cucked too so you'll have all the negatives of an Islamic society (lol) minus any of the positives. Enjoy eating bugs.
Even though I’m an ugly incel I think about how other incels have it much worse (curry, short, bald etc) than me. I have that empathy for worse off incels but yeah I agree with op that normies seem to have no empathy for us. They just want to ignore us or wish us dead.
I can understand that, how can they emphasize with us when they haven't experienced that. It's their lack of sympathy while pretending they're good ppl that fucks me off.

Men aren't becoming uglier, the internet & it's apps giving a global audience to the best specimens in existence simply raised the bar
Thats why i said they're considered uglier, not that they actually are

Society is hell for many of us men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

you start to think "Oh no what I did wrong", but there is no answer
BRUTAL
When they think of an "ugly guy" complaining, they think of someone who's like a 5 or 6 out of 10, and give bluepill advice that's applicable to them. Normies have sympathy for "minorities" within a major population, but the minority has to be a large group itself to be taken seriously. The only reason the blackpill is becoming widely known is because the number of men who are considered ugly is quickly increasing.
very based
I have that empathy for worse off incels
so you cannot sympathize with those in better situations? Try some LSD, your ego is large

Last edited: