Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [LONG READ] Battle Plan CEL - How can incels win by infiltrating resignation movement

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Let's face the truth, incels that admit it, are minority in numbers, however, we have the strength of being good thinkers, i.g. non NPC.

With modern weaponry, going against the military is simply asking for it. It's more often than not that the coup leader will be striken by a hellfire or "dies of COVID" which we all know what it means.

Since I've observed protests in places like Ukraine, Hong Kong and even USA, I've analyzed them throughoutly and came to the conclusion that peaceful economic protests are the best. No loss of manpower, easy for everyone (NEETs literally just do nothing).

1. THE BUILD UP

arrow-graph-going-down-illustration-12641380.jpg

With modern economies failing society's young men and that male sexlessness is about to increase to 50% (not having sex in the previous year), it is expected that there will be lots of sexually frustrated men, and this fact is clearly reflected in the rise of "far right" groups.

What we need to do, is to draft a list of demands we want for the society. It can't be too extreme like "me rape Loli foidz" because soyciety won't stomach that. A reasonable demand would be the removal of o online dating services citing the mental health (cite whatever to earn the most support)

The demands, agreed by the incel community, has to be popularized and solidified, this is to prevent agents from corrupting and dividing the movement/demands.

The demands should be popularized just like how ER and blackpill is constantly repeated in the community.

5.1.jpg

2. THE INFAMY

37619580-angry-boy-holding-a-gun-on-a-white-background.jpg

Why does ISIS release shocking, cruel videos to the public knowing most people would be disgusted? Simple, they casted a wide net. Sure, 99% may be against it, but the 1% that won't, are what they're looking for.

When ERs happen, the media gives fane to the incels and actually has the effect of boosting our publicity. Incel web activity in UK has seen a massive rise. The same process can easily be seen in the "anti vaxx" movements.

As the new members floods in, we also have to heavily propagandize the demands. Do not, in any cases, give in. Shun those who change the demands.

Once the size of the incel communities grow a critical mass, the media and the governwmtn will take steps to shut us up, like they did to the "antivaxxers". But that doesn't work, because we can simply go on telegram and other less censored platforms.

Also, rebranding and milding of the incel community (think of American conservatives vs white nationalists) will be required, or we'll just get picked off like terrorists.

2. THE DECISIVE PHASE

cartoon-sword-and-shield-toy-object-for-small-vector-32854178.webp

Incels, at this point, as powerful as they may be, still lack a leader (this is to make sure we can't be destroyed).

As the economy of global societies fall, so will mass resignation movements happen. Now, incels have to infirate these movements by great number, and eveb take higher positions.

Once this is done, incels will form a small bloc of these NEET (lay flat) communities, demanding for removal of dating apps and monogamy for "society's greater good" or some bullshit we can cook up.

As the society shrinks and gives in the pressure to these movements, and with a great number of incels, we can now demand our demands and use our NEETdom as a bargaining chip.

Assuming that the demands are not metz incels can stage peaceful protests on their internet, and even real life.

As time goes, assuming that inceldom among young men is reduced, so will NEET movements. I know it's not purely sexual, also economical but that's the best way I can us doing in a conventional revolt.

Thanks for reading.

Yes, I know the FBI is here, but there's not much they can do about the plan, as it is decentralized and the government already know a social revolt is coming soon, on the form of mass resignation, whether incels are involved (as a movement) or not.

Update: We should also study the rise and acceptance (by society) of men's rights movements and anti feminist movements.

Last edited:
A reasonable demand would be the removal of o online dating services citing the mental health (cite whatever to earn the most support)
We can make websites of fake organizations that support the removal of social media and online dating because "muh women's mental health" :feelshehe:

We can make websites of fake organizations that support the removal of social media and online dating because "muh women's mental health" :feelshehe:
I agree. And as cucked as it sounds, women will also fight with us. We need all manpower we can get.

Mmmmm like the gusto but once you start creating a list of demands people are just going to fight over it at best, or ignore it at worst because incels just don't have that kind of unity. We're too diverse for that kind of political representation.

Mmmmm like the gusto but once you start creating a list of demands people are just going to fight over it at best, or ignore it at worst because incels just don't have that kind of unity. We're too diverse for that kind of political representation.
Keep the demands simple, easy to understand and controversy free as possible.

That means no demands like putting women in Nazi camps. Or racial seperation.

We need our demands stomachable and reasonable for the normies and incels alike.

Excuse me for the typos I typed that on a phone

needs some input c'mon guys

C'mon give the post some constructive criticism

Let's face the truth, incels that admit it, are minority in numbers, however, we have the strength of being good thinkers, i.g. non NPC.
:no: :feelskek:

High IQ thread, I fully support actual action directed towards our cause

I did a somewhat related thread once but no one cared, most incels just want to rot and die while fapping and playing games

I don't think these resignation movements will be that big though

Maybe we should also start an independent movement, as small as it may be, at least to publicize our demands when ER events happen and to give interviews to some few curious journalists

I do grassroots blackpilling, but we need to create a political organization that advocates for blackpilled causes. We need to start small like latch onto men's lib movements and then move up from there

I do grassroots blackpilling, but we need to create a political organization that advocates for blackpilled causes. We need to start small like latch onto men's lib movements and then move up from there
Agree