Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long Midfaces and Horses

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It is often said that a long face is considered ugly and horses have one of longest mid-faces of all animals, so much so that people with long mid-faces are referred to as having horse faces. If long horse faces are indeed undesirable then why do females find horses cute? Why are they affectionate towards them, like to take care of them and ride them? Why do most of them want a pony when they are younger? Some degenerate sluts go even further and commit bestiality with them you can find many such videos online, demonstrating sexual desire for them.

because horses have big dicks unlike you

I still don't understand how could some people commit bestiality. That would be the most disgusting and pathetic thing ever.

Horses have confidence.

It's not rocket science.

also cause you're not a motherfucking horse so why would they want a person that looks like one, they want a person that looks like a person lol

it's about facial harmony. your facial features don't fit a long face

because horses have good fwhr

i still don't understand what a long face looks like.

i google image "long face man" and half the search results are Chads

I still don't understand how could some people commit bestiality. That would be the most disgusting and pathetic thing ever.
Tell that to our one and only feminismcancer

Tell that to our one and only feminismcancer
He's an edgy atheist in his 40's who watches bestiality and enjoys it. That's 1000x worse than being an incel.

Long midface = it is over

If you have a strong lower third, a long midface is acceptable. The problem is....what incel has a strong lower third? I've seen a few but they have shit eye areas.

Your dogmatic worldview comes from the theistic belief that humans aren't animals and the 'pinnacle of creation'.
Humans ARE animals and interspecies sex is in fact not that rare in nature. I see so objective reason why it's 'degenerate' without invoking either woowoo morals from religion or normie morals that are all about social pressure and conformity.

Your dogmatic worldview comes from the theistic belief that humans aren't animals and the 'pinnacle of creation'.
Humans ARE animals and interspecies sex is in fact not that rare in nature. I see so objective reason why it's 'degenerate' without invoking either woowoo morals from religion or normie morals that are all about social pressure and conformity.
If you see yourself as an animal and believe in this bullshit, it's up to you. However, i'm not an animal and will never be. I was born a human and i'll die a human and that's reality and nothing you could ever say would change that.

He's an edgy atheist in his 40's who watches bestiality and enjoys it. That's 1000x worse than being an incel.
Ah I see you had already insulted me, well better to actually cope with something that actually gives me pleasure than live in fear of man-made 2000 year old threats that were never scientifically proven. Damn you moralfags are starting to become a real pain on this site. JFLLLL @ reconciling inceldom with those retarded sanctimonious beliefs.

If you see yourself as an animal and believe in this bullshit, it's up to you. However, i'm not an animal and will never be. I was born a human and i'll die a human and that's reality and nothing you could ever say would change that.
You can choose to ignore biological facts and be a retard like all christians, be my guest. Religiousfagggots should be banned here sheesh

Ah I see you had already insulted me, well better to actually cope with something that actually gives me pleasure than live in fear of man-made 2000 year old threats that were never scientifically proven. Damn you moralfags are starting to become a real pain on this site. JFLLLL @ reconciling inceldom with those retarded sanctimonious beliefs.
I didn't insult you, i criticized you. Learn the difference between them.

I didn't insult you, i criticized you. Learn the difference between them.
You moral highgrounded me with your naive medieval beliefs.

You moral highgrounded me with your naive medieval beliefs.
Still that wasn't an insult. I just don't agree with your ways and ideologies because i find them disturbing and abnormal imo, but i didn't insult you as a person.

Still that wasn't an insult. I just don't agree with your ways and ideologies because i find them disturbing and abnormal imo, but i didn't insult you as a person.
Well I find your religion and dogmatic ideology disturbing too.

Well I find your religion and dogmatic ideology disturbing too.
It's your choice it's not like i'll gain anything by convincing you otherwise. You're an adult and you can think for yourself.

It's your choice it's not like i'll gain anything by convincing you otherwise. You're an adult and you can think for yourself.
In fact, looking back you DID personally insult me.
How does my age make me less credible?
Also, nothing is worse than being an incel. How is an involuntary condition that is priven to cause extreme unhappiness 1000x worse than the actual cope that makes me survive it? How dare you say that something can be worse than inceldom on a forum where it is the central premise.

In fact, looking back you DID personally insult me.
It seems to me that you're trying to find any possible ways to engage in a pointless discussion with me. Don't you have anything better to do with your time ? I'm LDARing now and i advice you to do the same and stop caring about such worthless stuff. It's not like we have a life or no problems to care about trivial things.

It seems to me that you're trying to find any possible ways to engage in a pointless discussion with me. Don't you have anything better to do with your time ? I'm LDARing now and i advice you to do the same and stop caring about such worthless stuff. It's not like we have a life or no problems to care about trivial things.
I just can't stand how hostile this forum has become against my only cope and it's highly hypocritical of an incel to complain about how normies discriminate against us, bully us etc while repeating that exact kind of behaviour against a fellow incel. Abused turned abuser much eh?