Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Long lost YouTube channel belonging to Adam Lanza recently discovered.

Hopefully someone archives all this it will probably be taken down soon

Hopefully someone archives all this it will probably be taken down soon
I think a couple people already did, that is definitely a given at this point that it will be taken down once YouTube finds it.

SOMEONE ARCHIVE THIS SHIT ASAP. @FlamingCel USE YOUR CHRISTIAN MASS TAG PLEASE

most of lanzas' writings are archived and kept away by intelligence agencies, as is the case with most school shooters. this reveal is important because it gives us insight into his thoughts. there already was that recording of lanza calling into an anarchist radio, and this is just more of that.

Last edited:
most of lanza's writing are archived and kept away by intelligence agencies, as is the case with most school shooters. this reveal is important because it gives us access to his thoughts. there is already a recording of lanza from his call to an anarchist radio, and this is just more of that.
Yeah, there were always theories that I saw on the Internet that Adam would defend stuff like pedophilia and had extremely esoteric beliefs, this confirms it.

It is rumored that he was an advocate of anti-natalism. :feelsjuice:

I didn't expect this.
Media always portrayed him as a complete loner who didn't even much of an online presence.

i tried listening to a video and its clear he was a high iq genius because i couldn’t follow anything he was saying

Cant click link has it disappeared

6098c664-fb61-4761-8ff0-0ef288bbe8c8-png.493145

This page isn't available. Sorry about that.
Try searching for something else.

Attachments

• 6098c664-fb61-4761-8ff0-0ef288bbe8c8.png
    6098c664-fb61-4761-8ff0-0ef288bbe8c8.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 534
  • 4284ffe9-4115-4093-b687-2e80c32ac1fc.png
    4284ffe9-4115-4093-b687-2e80c32ac1fc.png
    861 bytes · Views: 13
have the videos been saved?

have the videos been saved?
From what I saw, it looks like they already were, which is good. It was only a matter of time before YouTube came around and shut the channel down.

It’s already been terminated:feelsree:

Lanza has a very interesting philosophy, its like Ted Kaczynski mixed with Eric Harris.

Crazy how this has only been found now, 10 years later
He obviously suffered from lack of affection his whole life like many autistcels. I do believe he was asexual though as he looked like he never had testosterone going through his veins after he exited the womb, and the antidepressants probably nuked any kind of libido he had left.

The first video (about never receiving a hug, thoughts on suicide & loneliness, Part 1 of 6) is very interesting as it is Lanza at its most sincere, completely different from his trolling posts on his "fuckcomments" accounts.

Last edited: