Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Long) IncelTear/FDS poster claims that women are more valuable than men and drops massive black pills (IncelTear won't touch this)

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
As long as society expects women to be less shallow and more concerned with protecting other people's feelings, women will continue with the white lies.
Eggs and wombs have inherent value, sperm and testes do not. Male value is determined solely by DNA and resource accumulation, not by what other men admire and respect.
Most men are genetically ugly.
Thousands of years of patriarchy and repressed female sexual selection has made the genetic traits women are attracted to (tall height, high testosterone levels, strong jaws, and thick heads of hair) very scarce in the overall population.
All wombs have value, only men with good genes or vast resources are high value.
A non fat nice woman would automatically be above average.
The highest status comes from good (attractive) genetics. All other status is lesser in comparison.
Most women can find someone to reproduce with, regardless of their quality.
I like having freedom and safety from low value men and I find masculinity attractive.

S1

S2

S3

S4

S5

S6

S7

S8
S9
S10

Fucking femenist whores

I hope she gets hit by a truck and isekai like an 5'2 currycel

It looks like those comments are writtne by a foid. What's her angle?

Not blackpilled enough, women have value because of holes not the fucking womb or her eggs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: society would rather save an unfertile old woman than a young sub8 male

More blackpilled than some of you niggas here

These hypocritical cunts openly claim how women eliminating genetically ugly by picking genetically attractive men is a good thing but they also kvetch about American and German eugenic programs.

Last edited:
"Being nice and not fat are very sought traits so having them puts you above average"
You cant make this shit up :lul:

Give them rights they said, nothing will go wrong :feelsaww:

Impossible to weed out ugly people due to prenatal hormones being the primary determinant for a lot of ugliness like low FWHR, bone density and size etc, also environmental causes like mouth-breathing and untreated allergies. Only thing eugenics is good for is getting rid of mental illnesses and disabilities, which is based imo.

Women having rights is a recipe for disaster.

whores being whores nothing special

"Being nice and not fat are very sought traits so having them puts you above average"
You cant make this shit up :lul:
It's horrible dude. As a woman you don't even have to try, meanwhile if you're a man you can be essentially doomed before you're even born.

Women are not sexual selectors by nature. In no society except the past like 100 years have women really had options to choose who their partner will be

These hypocritical cunts openly claim how women eliminating genetically ugly by picking genetically attractive men is a good thing but they also kvetch about American and German eugenic programs.
We need to bring back eugenics. Sterilize all sub-stacy roasties and sell them as sex slaves to trucels :feelshaha:

Bump so more lurking cucks and simps can see what feminists really think of them.

This is how every women thinks
At least this one has the honesty to be upfront about it

Fucking brutal, hope she gets ebola tbh

Damn these FDS threads are brutal:feelsbadman:

I still feel hate and bitterness towards foids, but if they were males saying these things they would be ‘based’ and ‘blackpilled’. I still hope every FDS skank tries to sleep in the nether though :feelsjuice:

Hey incelTears, I didn’t see any women mention the importance of a good personality :soy::soy::soy:

if even women are echoing our words and admitting that they primarily care about genetic value, maybe your perception that women don’t give importance to looks/genetics is heavily flawed.
This is how every women thinks
At least this one has the honesty to be upfront about it

her angle is so jacked up in favour of womens self interest its completely worthless.

She claims eveolutionary biology and err derrr improve the species forgetting half the dna is from them woman also, so a trash genetic woman and chad wont imrove the genetic stock at all it dilutes it.

"genetic code is real and cant be taken away"
her quote

but his somehow only applies to men and cannot be applied to woman, who is contributing 50% of the DNA, is this woman insane how does this not effect the outcome of a child, everything is utterly one sided jacked up self interested tripe.

The convenience for women in every argument is pathetic, it just so happens that men have to fight to the death but an average woman can float along and gets to choose regardless.

Also the age old evolutionary biology argument is pulled out when convenient, and such competition between men and accumulation of resources to secure a mate etc but then in every other realm its equality and freedom for all. ITS COMPLETE AND UTTER HOCUM, IT LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE. You cant ring fence male competition in one tiny corner of society and securing resources while in the rest of society everything is somehow equal opportunity for all.

Men are 50% of the society how in the fuck do you encourage competition for mates and resources, which are scarce, then on the other hand create an equal and open society predicated on these very resources.

Also THEIR IS A FUCKING GAPING HOLE IN THE HERRR DERR JEEEZ EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY BRO ANGLE

every time women make this argument it is to justify choosing chad facially claiming they want their "good genes" as justification.
They purely cherry pick the face just one aspect of a person somehow comprising their whole genetic makeup, like thats it all genetic information is displayed and contained in the face and thats it, THIS IS INSANE.

intelligence is genetically determined, physical strength capability, endurance capability, personality, creativity, ability in many different areas such as, music, writing, science, sporting ability eg hand eye coordination, balance, all of these area are genetically determined.

If we go back to evolutionary biology how can one aspect the face, trump all of these areas, IT DOESNT WORK, IF WE WERE LIVING IN PREHISTORIC TIMES OF THIS EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY IQ AND ABILITIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO SURVIVAL THAN FACE.

Women show their shallow aesthetic nature by choosing the value of the face to be over everything else, because they are more visually driven than men.

what the fuck is this shit

Last edited:
Womem are not meant to live independent like men. They should always have a man watching over them. Until she marries at 14 it should be her father and then her husband. Only way a society could work

Not based, but blackpilled.

Bold of you to assume I'd read what a toilet has to say

also ill go even further

the fact that they choose the face over every other genetically determined element of a person as i outlined before mean they can JUSTIFY LOOKISM perpetrated by women, but for men its suddenly not allowed as low value women suddenly have huge value.

Its Lookism for me but not for thee

again self interested crap

Talk about not holding back :worryfeels:

Bah, same old shit. Easily disputable claims. Rape is also natural. As long as I kill the Chad and rape you, I win evolutionary :feelsthink:

sexual selection has many flaws, that's why rape exists, to diversify the genetic pool. these FDS blackpiller female types would never admit that.
(obviously not advocating for rape, but sexual coercion is about as natural as sexual selection, from a genetic fitness standpoint.)

Last edited:
funny considering that subreddit is mostly populated by literal hags and female niggers. they are lucky males arent as shallow as females. females can get away with any physical flaw

IT cucks and landwhales don't want to take a screenshot. :dafuckfeels: I guess they agree that "most men are genetically ugly" but only when a woman says it.

Eggs and wombs have inherent value, sperm and testes do not. Male value is determined solely by DNA and resource accumulation, not by what other men admire and respect.
Such an obvious incel infiltrator. Women are incapable of having IQ this high.

Not blackpilled enough, women have value because of holes not the fucking womb or her eggs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: society would rather save an unfertile old woman than a young sub8 male
That’s why this world is sick, men are much more powerful but can’t do shit , men need to be valued more like the old days

Of Course Woman are naturally blackpilled , But lie to man to keep Them productive and delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back