Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Long hair is so useful for skullfrauding

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I just got my haircut and I feel like I dropped about 2 points. I don't look good with the typical short sides, long top normie haircut. When I let my hair grow it feels like my head is a lot more 'full'. I recommend that all you skullcels grow your hair long.

Yeah i can relate my hair looks like trash when its short. Doesnt help i have a big head too

I don't look good with the typical short sides, long top normie haircut.
Do you mean undercut? This is the haircut I will make soon.

As in this picture here
Curly Hair Undercut with Short Fringe and Stubble

If you have a shit hairline, it doesn't matter what cut you get, it's over regardless

If you have a shit hairline, it doesn't matter what cut you get, it's over regardless

If I ever find myself norwooding i'm roping within the next 10 minutes.

I want long hair and a huge beard

I want long hair and a huge beard

This would be my ideal hair length but I don't think I have the willpower to get through the awkward stage.

Richard

Last edited:
True tbh, if you have goofy ears that stick out, weird had shape, or just a weird hair feature long hair is good for you. But if you have a big head its probably better to get shorter hair cause the volume of long hair will only make your head look bigger.

This would be my ideal hair but I don't think I have the willpower to get through the awkward stage.

View attachment 70345
Its funny how chadtier he looks until he opens his mouth :feelskek: but thats a good haircut tbh. You should just go for it. You're already ugly so the awkward phase wont matter if in the end you'll look better.

It's over for baldcels.