Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Long distance running.

tryingcel

tryingcel

Slow Dancing With Depression
★★★★★
If running built muscles, I'd choose to run over lifting weights any day. When you are running you get to take in the scenery and once you hit your steady-state of breathing, you DO NOT feel like you are working out all. For me, it feels like I am barely exerting any effort. I get to take in the fresh air, take in the view of the world, all while listening to any type of music or audio. Compared toweight lifting, you get spent during each session. The rest in between disturbs your steady rhythm, so you are constantly being thwarted out of your flow state. You cannot listen to any chill music. The intensity of the workout demands intense upbeat music for motivation. That being said lifting is still a decent pass time. You get to sculpt your body and feel the dopamine rush in after the training session, but when it comes to running, you get the running high during your run, and you get the serotonin after the session. I know doing cardio has a rep for being hard but that rep is developed through bitch mofos that cannot handle a little discomfort of out of breathness. I def recomend this cope if you are looking for new healthy activities.

dont turn up music too loud for too long you can damage hearing fyi

dont turn up music too loud for too long you can damage hearing fyi
But it sounds so good. I like to think by the time i am old, i can afford hearing aids

Yeah I agree. Running is like meditation

After my recovery I’m planning to run I never ran in my life besides my trainings at sport as a child

I used to run 10km every week. Also had 3-5km runs the rest of the week

It is. It releases endorphins unlike weight lifting. It's actually good for you. Lifting is mostly vanity.

You're right, but I do it anyway.
Just lift 6 days a week as a Natty for 6 months to gain 5lbs of muscles and 20lbs fat Theory.

Just lift 6 days a week as a Natty for 6 months to gain 5lbs of muscles and 20lbs fat Theory.
Well, i never said you shouldn't lift anyway in that regard. But it's not actually "good" for you. Running is, though.