Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Long distance relationship?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I heard that a cuck faggot classmate was talking to a Vietnamese foid for half a year a lot and that she said to have feelings for him

I looked at their chats and they are both anime faggots with their gay ass anime pictures ,saying that she’s sleepy and play faggot games for mental age 4 kids like children of light ,he said she gave her a ten dollar gift too and they talked with video chat

This guy is also very mentally vulnerable,degenerate and weak in my opinion ,he’s one of the people who jerks off to execution gore videos ,brags about watching them and thinks woman are amazing queens and defends them a lot

Man I hate that faggots like this thinking the world is sunshine and rainbows

What are your thoughts on long distance online relationships?

Last edited:
Also this comment

Attachments

• B54F9C6B-398F-45F4-8392-9A7AEED8891B.jpeg
    B54F9C6B-398F-45F4-8392-9A7AEED8891B.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 41
Internet relationships are huge waste of time.

This is perhaps a bit odd(Or, if taken seriously, hypocritical). Still, I have my reasons...

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat. " 'He' likes her" - "Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend" - While flirting with tall Chris.

No; Shannon Rose B had several boyfriends waiting at home as she flirted with loiro Chris in group therapy.

I dropped a pencil during a private chat:

"Oh, that's right. We have to keep our voices down because Intellau liked her"(Group Psychologist; male)

"Why does he even want her? She already has a boyfriend"(Understudy)

Note that she was flirting heavily with Chris often.

"I told those two to cut it out, like, 'Hey, that's not appropriate'"(Group Psychologist)

He would always quiet down if he thought I was listening to their chats.

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Child friendly games can be fun but long distance relationships can be cucked.

Defending women is also cucked too.

Dude the character looks like fucking kids characters and for mental age 5 years olds

Attachments

• 17BBCFEC-358C-4655-B6EF-5C82490898BC.jpeg
    17BBCFEC-358C-4655-B6EF-5C82490898BC.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 21
Look at this gay ass looking game for mentally undeveloped man children

Attachments

• 4E666B62-011F-4EDF-B984-98619E5B0CD6.jpeg
    4E666B62-011F-4EDF-B984-98619E5B0CD6.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6