Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lonelyus for mod!

L

Lonelyus

Forum got boring, I may not post for a while
★★★★★
Avax Pepe GIF - AVAX Pepe Army - Discover & Share GIFs

I WILL LEAD THE TROOPS IN TO GLORY!

Why would you want to become gay ?

I don't care who, but some one must replace Caeserfag. I can't believe that guy is a mod, holy fuck.

Mod and Gay are 2 different things, But if that is what you seekeht then i suggest you fuck off over to a gay ass forum and dont let me hear another gay word from you today!

Mod and Gay are 2 different things, But if that is what you seekeht then i suggest you fuck off over to a gay ass forum and dont let me hear another gay word from you today!
:shock:

No modding for your face

No, insufferable spammer

your presence is unnecessary

sup-anon-19jeo7c3fa.png

I only march into battle for Monerochan. Fuck you, you charlatan.

You really want your 19 yo hapa gf, don't you? :feelsaww:

yes, lonelyus destroyer of fakecels and faggots for mod

if you promise to ban foid avis then I'm your sword

True, I think @Lonelyus should do something bigger than becoming a mod. Becoming a mod would give him a sense of accomplishment without having accomplished anything meaningful.

True, I think @Lonelyus should do something bigger than becoming a mod. Becoming a mod would give him a sense of accomplishment without having accomplished anything meaningful.
Dude, Ive worked 7+ years, Ive finished college, I know what accomplisment is, Dont belar me on what that is, You prick!

Dude, Ive worked 7+ years, Ive finished college, I know what accomplisment is, Dont belar me on what that is, You prick!
It's just human psycholgy. There was a research paper about incels mods. They feel accomplished because they're controlling other people. It gives them a power trip. Also when I wrote "didn't accomplish anything" I was only referring to the time being a mod, not before or after

Wait a few years

Pay a bribe

Become mod

Based, we need more white nationalist mods

You or @Ron.Belgrade are solid choices