Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Lonely" woman goes out, the unthinkable happens

stupid bitch
:feelskek:

And they wonder why they have to escape to their own containment subreddits. And they still have the cheek to complain about lonely males complaining and discrediting the "experiences" of "lonely women".

The only people that talk too me when i go out alone are gypsie beggars, hobos or greanpeace leftist too sign for a monthly subscription

When i go alone in bars only the bartender talks too me or some drunken boomer

What a pathetic sub, muh femcels :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

What a plot twist.

Remember when they made that subreddit private because the users received so many DMs from guys wanting to date them?
Yes, that is your average “femcel”

Remember when they made that subreddit private because the users received so many DMs from guys wanting to date them?
There's no such thing as a lonely female. Never in a million fucking years

In hindsight, I feel like that is why so many people related to naruto the white incem, while female watchers often favored Sasuke the chadmaru

That sounds like a bot post...not saying that it is, its just so predictable at this point what happens.

femcel paradox is beyond fucking volcel, volcels actually have to put in effort to get a gf eventually, femcels are like activecels or something as in they need to actively be celibate in order to not get attention, nevER ended for foids

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WOMEN

I am almost at the point I can’t share a planet with these “people”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back