Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LONELY IS A FAGGOT CUNT

S

Sad_

Greycel
20%
I mog this ugly ass cunt to oblivion. I’m 6’5 and white while this long faced curry looks like a gas station worker. I literally made an insta of this freak and he begged me to delete it, fuck this pussy ass cunt. I hope he dies and goes to hell.

take your arguments on looksmax.org

I mog this ugly ass cunt to oblivion. I’m 6’5 and white while this long faced curry looks like a gas station worker. I literally made an insta of this freak and he begged me to delete it, fuck this pussy ass cunt. I hope he dies and goes to hell.
Bro ur obsessed with me . Literally harassing me every other week. What did I do to you retard. Why did you say you're my friend in your old posts?

Bro ur obsessed with me . Literally harassing me every other week. What did I do to you retard. Why did you say you're my friend in your old posts?
LMAO not even a dog would be obsessed with your ugly ass self go shoot your self in your little brain faggot

So this is what user here look like, my bad then im on the wrong forum :chad:

LMAO not even a dog would be obsessed with your ugly ass self go shoot your self in your little brain faggot
Whatever man. Ur username checks out lol. Literally the saddest guy I've ever known. Obsessed with a random guy on the interwebs.

He started it lol. This guy made an acc like 1 month ago or smth saying he was an Aryan chad and put my face as his pfp.
I remember

he's a fakecel faggot. also he's 6'4

Whatever man. Ur username checks out lol. Literally the saddest guy I've ever known. Obsessed with a random guy on the interwebs.
Lmao you calling me sad? Quite ironic isn’t it. I’m not the fucking retard who left this site and got rejected by his oneitis nigga you were crying to be back one day after you gave a shitty speech about how you hated this forum. Fuck you
g

He is larping here since august i dont know why mods protect this 16yo fakecel who only seeks for attention

Lmao you calling me sad? Quite ironic isn’t it. I’m not the fucking retard who left this site and got rejected by his oneitis nigga you were crying to be back one day after you gave a shitty speech about how you hated this forum. Fuck you

g
find a hobby other than stalking me

find a hobby other than stalking me
Bro I don’t stalk you, you’re literally everywhere on this fucking website. Like I said no one would take even a million dollars to stalk you.

Bro I don’t stalk you, you’re literally everywhere on this fucking website. Like I said no one would take even a million dollars to stalk you.
You very clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me seeing as how many times you've made threads on me on several accounts as well as Insta account

You very clearly have an unhealthy obsession with me seeing as how many times you've made threads on me on several accounts as well as Insta account
Just like you have an unhealthy obsession with sallaudin? fuck off cunt

Your actions say otherwise, you are very much obsessed, fanatic. I'd go so far as to say you are infatuated with him.
You clearly need to shut your mouth before I fuck your face up bitch, you’re a fucking pussy. Stop sucking lonely’s balls cunt

You are both tallfags fakecel faggots that should be banned

247785e069d85ce2 600x338

I can assure you I am not an advocate of Lonely, as I have made it very clear in the past (though I will say that he has been rather mellow since his return, so perhaps that will change).

Hope you are enjoying your time here. Lap up all of the attention like the good foid that you are.
sure bud go fuck yourself like the good pig you are

I can assure you I am not an advocate of Lonely, as I have made it very clear in the past (though I will say that he has been rather mellow since his return, so perhaps that will change).

Hope you are enjoying your time here. Lap up all of the attention like the good foid that you are.
He wishes he was a foid lol. I've never seen this much attention seeking from someone unless it's a tranny or a foid jfl.

He is 16 aswell he will ascend any second and forget about us and blackpill completetly.

I'm reporting this piece of shit psychopath.

Do you want me to delete this thread?

Nah, it's funny. Leave it up so people can see how much of a retard this guy is.
Based, that's what I was thinking.

This a picture of lonley why you have it OP?

Based my man give a high five