Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lonely as f*ck

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
It's over for me bro, i never feel like this before. I'm at my limit knowing no one will ever love me as i am.

Too pussy for suicide though. Also no one except my family will attend my funeral.

I can relate

Why do you care who will attend your funeral? Funerals suck and should be phased out as a custom.

Same, I need someone ASAP

As a man, you have to be tall and/or good looking for a foid to love you for who you are. No foid will ever love you as you are because you're ugly, so if you rope, it should be because of your shit genetics rather than because you're lonely
Why do you care who will attend your funeral? Funerals suck and should be phased out as a custom.
I mean, he kinda just stated an objective fact. It's not that deep tbh

I mean, he kinda just stated an objective fact. It's not that deep tbh
Here's what he wrote:
Too pussy for suicide though. Also no one except my family will attend my funeral.
So he gave a reason he won't commit suicide and then started the next sentence with "also", implying another reason is no one except his family will attend his funeral.

And he shouldn't commit suicide, that's just what Chads and Stacies want incels to do.

Here's what he wrote:

So he gave a reason he won't commit suicide and then started the next sentence with "also", implying another reason is no one except his family will attend his funeral.
You're right ngl. Like you said, it's kind of a stupid reason not to rope
And he shouldn't commit suicide, that's just what Chads and Stacies want incels to do.
High IQ. That's exactly why I'll never rope

Here's what he wrote:

You're right ngl. Like you said, it's kind of a stupid reason not to rope

High IQ. That's exactly why I'll never rope
Make chads and stacies suffer just because your existence is lifefuel tbh

It's just ironic just because my looks my life miserable even after my body dead
yeah, the fatepill destroyed me as well, literally 0 chance to win at life the moment you were born
but still, I'm not exactly fond of the idea of roping, I think copes are worth living for. This coming from somebody who once wanted to rope as well.

yeah, the fatepill destroyed me as well, literally 0 chance to win at life the moment you were born
but still, I'm not exactly fond of the idea of roping, I think copes are worth living for. This coming from somebody who once wanted to rope as well.
How old are you?

How old are you?
Honestly I don't have high hopes for my future since I need a shit ton of money to ascend (surgery), but I think getting over holes is kinda better for your mental health, y'know by focusing your energies and dopamine into other things. As soy as it sounds.

I’m close to suicide, but I don’t necessarily wanna die yet.