Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lonely and ugly women are the scum of the earth

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They join incel spaces just to humble brag about how many guys they've rejected and to taunt unattractive men. "oh I've had guys interested in me but I don't find them attractive. Tehehe" the cunts will join spaces for MEN to vent and mods will defend them. "IF YOU THINK SHE'S NOT FREE TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH HER BODY YOU'RE A MYSOGNIST"

the cunts get off the power they have in these spaces. They find joy knowing that after Chad rejected them they can still reject their looksmax and make a show out of it. God, I hate them so much. They're a plague.

Here's a perfect example of their cruelty below

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1b84yhn/men_dont_like_me_but_they_sure_cant_stand_me/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

In the comments to this post you have women taking sadistic glee in their rejection of ugly men. This subreddit has hundreds of posts like this from women claiming they reject the guys interested in them because they don't find them attractive. If men say anything they get banned.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1b84yhn/comment/ktmwkb4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I'm glad this forum bans these disgusting parasites. My only hope is they all get cancer and gang raped by hobos

Last edited:
They join incel spaces just to humble brag about how many guys they've rejected and to taunt unattractive men. "oh I've had guys interested in me but I don't find them attractive. Tehehe" the cunts will join spaces for MEN to vent and mods will defend them. "IF YOU THINK SHE'S NOT FREE TO DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH HER BODY YOU'RE A MYSOGNIST"

the cunts get off the power they have in these spaces. They find joy knowing that after Chad rejected them they can still reject their looksmax and make a show out of it. God, I hate them so much. They're a plague.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1b84yhn/men_dont_like_me_but_they_sure_cant_stand_me/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

In the comments to this post you have women taking sadistic glee in their rejection of ugly men. This subreddit has hundreds of posts like this from women claiming they reject the guys interested in them because they don't find them attractive. If men say anything they get banned.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1b84yhn/comment/ktmwkb4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

I'm glad this forum bans these disgusting parasites. My only hope is they all get cancer and gang raped by hobos

BTW reddit allows shit like "moids" and "scrots" despite being slurs but its ok because its man, i hope they fucking rot

BTW reddit allows shit like "moids" and "scrots" despite being slurs but its ok because its man, i hope they fucking rot
A reddit admin said it's ok because men aren't a protected group. I kid you not. I'm not sure if they even nuked female dating strategy yet or not. (That subreddit has the same user base as incel tears)

A reddit admin said it's ok because men aren't a protected group. I kid you not. I'm not sure if they even nuked female dating strategy yet or not. (That subreddit has the same user base as incel tears)
If only I had the screenshot, but its out there

Why are women even in r/ugly?

I used r/ugly before, and the people on r/ugly are the same as on sanctionedsuicide.net, normies, fakecels and foids.

There's almost no true ugly/incel space on the internet.

Reddit is the biggest low tier cunt worshipping fest.

Why are women even in r/ugly?

I used r/ugly before, and the people on r/ugly are the same as on sanctionedsuicide.net, normies, fakecels and foids.

There's almost no true ugly/incel space on the internet.
It's for fat women and black women who are upset they can't get Chad. You'll see multiple posts of women saying there's no point in losing weight because they'll still be ugly. .

I wouldn't say there's actually fakecels there. There's genuinely incels but they're too cucked to join forums like this

Reddit is the biggest low tier cunt worshipping fest.
Hell you'll get banned for saying female

It's for fat women and black women who are upset they can't get Chad. You'll see multiple posts of women saying there's no point in losing weight because they'll still be ugly. .

I wouldn't say there's actually fakecels there. There's genuinely incels but they're too cucked to join forums like this
I agree with that. Femcels/ugly women don't even exist, they just won't settle for anything under chad.

There were a few normies there who said they were ugly, and I checked their reddit, and they looked literally normie level.

But overall cucked, I couldn't imagine being a normie-minded incel.

I agree with that. Femcels/ugly women don't even exist, they just won't settle for anything under chad.

There were a few normies there who said they were ugly, and I checked their reddit, and they looked literally normie level.

But overall cucked, I couldn't imagine being a normie-minded incel.
Well, nowadays the average normie struggles to get anything on dating apps so it's basically over for normies unless they get lucky or betabux.

Well, nowadays the average normie struggles to get anything on dating apps so it's basically over for normies unless they get lucky or betabux.
I agree with that, because of hypergamy, women are getting even greedier.

Reddit is a cult of women worship

They want to get rid of manlets and uggos, that's why they are so sadistic about it, because deep down they know that no matter how ugly they are, they are still the selectors and the ones with power over men

Dude, foids consider 80% of men ugly.

Just replace
- "handsome man" with "gigachad"
- "average man" with "man near the 90th percentile in attractiveness"
and
- "ugly man" with "man at or below the 80th percentile in attractiveness, but probably closer to 80th than to 40th because guys below the 50th percentile are simple invisible."

If you do that, the foidspeak becomes crystal clear to read... these foids are always resenting chads and HTNs for not giving them enough attention.

They want to get rid of manlets and uggos, that's why they are so sadistic about it, because deep down they know that no matter how ugly they are, they are still the selectors and the ones with power over men
That and they know they're unattractive so they lash out at ugly men to make themselves feel more attractive.

Dude, foids consider 80% of men ugly.

Just replace
- "handsome man" with "gigachad"
- "average man" with "man near the 90th percentile in attractiveness"
and
- "ugly man" with "man at or below the 80th percentile in attractiveness, but probably closer to 80th than to 40th because guys below the 50th percentile are simple invisible."

If you do that, the foidspeak becomes crystal clear to read... these foids are always resenting chads and HTNs for not giving them enough attention.
That's true. Although the average man they'll gladly use as a tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back