Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness

TheSoldier

TheSoldier

Banned
-
Loneliness is a miserable state of being; it damages, corrupts, and desensitizes one’s mind. It is a sharp sensation that sometimes becomes unbearable and fills one with irrational anger and hatred towards oneself, others, and life itself. When one does not have someone to talk to, someone that can provide emotional support both in good and bad times, someone that can treat and value you like a normal human being, someone that can treat you with respect and see beyond a superficial physical appearance, someone that can make you feel normal, or someone that can make you feel loved and appreciated, it wrecks and shatters one’s heart. Loneliness has ruined my life. I have been socially rejected by every single group that I have attempted to join, I have been ridiculed for my physical appearance, and the only time that someone approached me involved a transactional relationship. I did not want to become this person, but life and, partly, my own decisions shaped me into this dire predicament.

Loneliness is a miserable state of being; it damages, corrupts, and desensitizes one’s mind. It is a sharp sensation that sometimes becomes unbearable and fills one with irrational anger and hatred towards oneself, others, and life itself. When one does not have someone to talk to, someone that can provide emotional support both in good and bad times, someone that can treat and value you like a normal human being, someone that can treat you with respect and see beyond a superficial physical appearance, someone that can make you feel normal, or someone that can make you feel loved and appreciated, it wrecks and shatters one’s heart. Loneliness has ruined my life. I have been socially rejected by every single group that I have attempted to join, I have been ridiculed for my physical appearance, and the only time that someone approached me involved a transactional relationship. I did not want to become this person, but life and, partly, my own decisions shaped me into this dire predicament.
Welcome to the club boyo strong 1st post by the way

welcome and sad to read tbh, its over for greycels, whats ur copes??
Filosofia, universidad, gimnasio, y, generalmente, tratar de mejorar en tantos aspectos como pueda.

The worst part is that after you have been rejected and humiliated all your life, you get called an entitled cunt for pointing that out

Filosofia, universidad, gimnasio, y, generalmente, tratar de mejorar en tantos aspectos como pueda.
Thats cool, fcus on that. philosophy its based im reading a little about absurdism, of Camus

"Loneliness is such a sad affair"

Fuck other people and to hell with their groups, I take pleasure in the fact that the loneliness epidemic is increasing and even normalfags are beginning to get as alienated as autists.

If you're autistic, you should follow your special interests and derive sustenance from them. Tower over the miserable normalfags around you, who mistakenly think they're superior to you.

Last edited:
It hurts. I haven't had a single friend for 6 years now. They say a man is defined by the company he keeps. But we have no one as company, therefore we are simply nobodies.

Latin America or Spain?
Latin American, but I do not reside there.
Welcome to the club boyo strong 1st post by the way
Thanks, mate. I like your avatar.
If you're autistic, you should follow your special interests and derive sustenance from them. Tower over the miserable normalfags around you, who mistakenly think they're superior to you.

I am not autistic, but that is what I am trying to do while lowering my unprecedented high-inhibition: studymaxx, moneymaxx, and evilmaxx.
The worst part is that after you have been rejected and humiliated all your life, you get called an entitled cunt for pointing that out
nicely summarized.
"Loneliness is such a sad affair"
Certainly

Last edited:
It slowly destroys you

Some food for thought:

Why do you want to be accepted by these people?

What do you need from these people?

I'm sorry man. I'm around people but with loneliness.