Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loneliness kills

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
It kills without a doubt. I've seen it first hand. My uncle died alone, never having had a relationship in his life. He was a nice man, just quiet and not particularly social.

I'm sure he tried, no one wants to be alone, especially at the end. He died alone in his flat and was only discovered three days later. The funeral had less than a handful of people there, mostly family.

I'm sure if he was better looking and society had not forgotten him, his life would have been different.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men. I imagine a lot of those men could no longer tolerate being forgotten by society.

Foids are so privileged they have no understanding of what real loneliness is.

Normies wonder why we're bitter, angry and despondent. Their eyes are closed.

Loneliness kills. :feelsbadman:

Normies telling us anything about loneliness is like an overweight American going up to an African child, and telling them about how they, on occasion, feel hungry.

[UWSL]I think one option is that if you can make good money somehow while you're younger then by the time you're older you can pull women of any age relatively easily.[/UWSL]

So that's something at least.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle though :(

It kills without a doubt. I've seen it first hand. My uncle died alone, never having had a relationship in his life. He was a nice man, just quiet and not particularly social.

I'm sure he tried, no one wants to be alone, especially at the end. He died alone in his flat and was only discovered three days later. The funeral had less than a handful of people there, mostly family.

I'm sure if he was better looking and society had not forgotten him, his life would have been different.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men. I imagine a lot of those men could no longer tolerate being forgotten by society.

Reminder
Ef4F kyWsAAH6wy large

It kills without a doubt.
If you're a normie probably,they're mentally fragile and couldn't go through half the shit i been through without killing themselves.
Decades of loneliness/being treated like trash by scumciety has toughened me mentally.
Got ptsd,severe anxiety and depression due to the shit that i been through but i'm still here,mostly because i don't want to give normie scum and scumciety as a whole the satisfaction.
I know they want me gone,so the best thing i can do to enact revenge without going to jail is to leech off the system,let normie scum go and do back breaking work and pay me through their taxes while i sit comfy and play video games/browse the net all day :feelscomfy:
Neetmaxxing is the way for truecels.

it's dying alone in my room or on a hospital bed
either way i fucking hate this life

Making money is a solid cope, but at what cost?
Is it even worth trading time for money, when all that time you are forced to live in your own head?
It's not like we would even be able to spread the wealth. To who? Our nonexistent friends?:feelscry:

Making money is a solid cope, but at what cost?
Is it even worth trading time for money, when all that time you are forced to live in your own head?
It's not like we would even be able to spread the wealth. To who? Our nonexistent friends?:feelscry:
why the fuck would you want to share your wealth with friends? I understand if you want to do that with you family but friends?? wtf thats retarded

why the fuck would you want to share your wealth with friends? I understand if you want to do that with you family but friends?? wtf thats retarded
Understandable, it was poorly worded. I meant like having the means to be able to go out regularly and socialize with other people. Go on trips, parties, etc

Normies only see themselfs, they are "depressed" and "you can't make suicade jokes", but the people who suffer from depression the most are incels. They honestly care more about some random troon that they never even seen on they eyes than a dude from they place. And they know what they do is wrong, but keep it anyways :feelstastyman:

These types of thread make me close my eyes in sadness :feelscry:

I'm not dead yet

The loneliness can hit me sometimes, but after many years of dealing with it I've gotten pretty use to it for the most part. I would rather be alone anyways than to be around normies/NPCs tbh

for shizzle
The loneliness can hit me sometimes, but after many years of dealing with it I've gotten pretty use to it for the most part. I would rather be alone anyways than to be around normies/NPCs tbh
:feelsokman:

If you're a normie probably,they're mentally fragile and couldn't go through half the shit i been through without killing themselves.
Decades of loneliness/being treated like trash by scumciety has toughened me mentally.
Got ptsd,severe anxiety and depression due to the shit that i been through but i'm still here,mostly because i don't want to give normie scum and scumciety as a whole the satisfaction.

Peace be with you.

So sorry about your uncle.

[UWSL][UWSL]My destiny... [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]In fact I wanted to live next to my mother but fate and my other families took her out of me. :fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsaww:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

We are already dead boyo:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

I know they want me gone,so the best thing i can do to enact revenge without going to jail is to leech off the system,let normie scum go and do back breaking work and pay me through their taxes while i sit comfy and play video games/browse the net all day :feelscomfy:
Neetmaxxing is the way for truecels.
This

Idiot post , just be a slave bro with programmed shit

People kill each other

Not loneliness

If you have no family, a friend might be the closest thing you have to it.