Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill loneliness kills more than any other addiction

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
There are 3 types of people that get into drugs, gambling, smoking and these are the CHADs, normies and trucels.

For the CHAD it's just a temporary phase, he may lose a lot of money on the slot machines but will move on same with drugs. There are better things available out there for him that increases the dopamine such as being desired by pretty much every single foid and admired by everyone because of his looks.

The normie will fall deep into the addiction but he has some chances to get out of it for example he gets a girlfriend and she convinces him out of his habits.

The most lethal addict have always been the trucel because he will never get a girlfriend , he has no other alternatives to make him happy except injecting the heroine syringe or "grinding" on the slot machines.

Why would he hypothetically quit his habits when it's the only thing that makes him alive. Despite knowing the consequences he is content with them and does not mind dying.

There are 3 types of people that get into drugs, gambling, smoking and these are the CHADs, normies and trucels.

For the CHAD it's just a temporary phase, he may lose a lot of money on the slot machines but will move on same with drugs. There are better things available out there for him that increases the dopamine such as being desired by pretty much every single foid and admired by everyone because of his looks.

The normie will fall deep into the addiction but he has some chances to get out of it for example he gets a girlfriend and she convinces him out of his habits.

The most lethal addict have always been the trucel because he will never get a girlfriend , he has no other alternatives to make him happy except injecting the heroine syringe or "grinding" on the slot machines.

Why would he hypothetically quit his habits when it's the only thing that makes him alive. Despite knowing the consequences he is content with them and does not mind dying.
What can we do? Klaus Schwab decided everything for you and me. We are pawns in this chess game, we are plebs. The elites decided for us what society should be like and they successfully conducted a campaign to discredit collectivism and being single is cool, stylish and fashionable.

Normies cannot get gfs in 2024. Female hypergamy is at an all time high

What can we do? Klaus Schwab decided everything for you and me. We are pawns in this chess game, we are plebs. The elites decided for us what society should be like and they successfully conducted a campaign to discredit collectivism and being single is cool, stylish and fashionable.
it's over it never began i wish i could ropemaxx to ascend to heaven.

They can get a land whale or a single mother with three mulatto kids.

most normies i know are in relationships tbh.

Reminds me about this ted talk on addiction
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9DcIMGxMs

Ofc I didn’t watch all of it but the bits i did kinda resonated me, the claim that connection is the opposite of addiction and that isolation really makes it easy to fall into these addictive habits like drugs and stuff

We don't know all the data, maybe they are just being used like betabux, as a source of resources and at the same time they may not be given sex.

Reminds me about this ted talk on addiction
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9DcIMGxMs

Ofc I didn’t watch all of it but the bits i did kinda resonated me, the claim that connection is the opposite of addiction and that isolation really makes it easy to fall into these addictive habits like drugs and stuff

you will fall into an addiction as a lonely frustrated man unless you are religious and cope with that. :cryfeels: :blackpill:

I would like to see what hypergamy will be like in 2030, when Schwab promised to finish the process of rebooting the world.

Why hasn't it killed me yet? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Why hasn't it killed me yet? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
it probably will soon tbh. Most trucels wont make it to 45 for sure. I accelerated my death already by being a heavy smokercel.

Slowly deteriotes your cognitive ability

I hope it kills me sooner than later

American culture has always been individualistic.

American culture has always been individualistic.
No, there have always been institutions of socialization in the form of churches, where people went every week, or even armies, where young men were called up for military service.

No, there have always been institutions of socialization in the form of churches, where people went every week, or even armies, where young men were called up for military service.

do you want to die for some stupid imperialistic war and be surrounded by lame normie brutes all day?

agreed, long term isolation fucks you up pretty bad

roping is the way to go.. loneliss is killing me

do you want to die for some stupid imperialistic war and be surrounded by lame normie brutes all day?
No, but the army was an institution of socialization, as were the churches.

I thought you meant it kills on it's own but you are right in this context of addiction because truecel has nothing to live for so diregards his health

Today we need to graduate from high school and college and that's it. Then it's just a boring office job where no one gives a shit about you and no one even remembers you, because there are thousands of people like you for the whole company. Even to buy food or goods, you don't need extra movements, you can just order home delivery. Today, objectively, there is no vital need for us to communicate with each other.

Loneliness deteriorates your health and shortens your lifespan even without being addicted to anything. Of fucking course, addictions are damn near impossible to break when you’re an outcast with no gf and barely and friends. There’s no reason to give up the addiction and want to improve and live. That’s why I’m severely addicted to junk food, fapping, and video games. These things give me quick dopamine hits and make me feel good briefly. I know eating 4,000 calories of junk food a day is gonna shorten my life like crazy, but I don’t care. Why would I care? It’s not like there is much hope of things getting better

I would like to see what hypergamy will be like in 2030, when Schwab promised to finish the process of rebooting the world.
By 2030, female hypergamy will become much worse

Ascending with a foid who already has a high bodycount and has had multiple romantic relationships does not count as Ascension

Ascending with a foid who already has a high bodycount and has had multiple romantic relationships does not count as Ascension
Still a hole so it does count