Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness keeps getting worse - No faith in women

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Things have been getting worse for the last couple of days.

A few days ago when I tried cooming whenever I slightly got horny the image of my ideal gf popped into my head, and from a sexual moment it turned into pure sadness.
I've been finding myself to often bite my lips when my desire for affection gets to strong and remains unfulfilled.
In the meantime I stopped cooming that often, only doing it when I really need to and not as a way of escaping.

I honestly don't know where to go from here.
Let me make it clear, I have ZERO faith in women as an IDEAL partner. I am way too much aware of the nature of this world.
My needs will not be met at all, in this world, because they are unrealistic and frankly border on anime standards for women.

While I know that in my entire life my current fantasy will never come true, maybe I will find a way to cope with it, by either changing it or outright destroying it.
This world is gay and it is shit, fuck normalhomos that preach about positivity as if this world is some unending trip.

I am lost, don't know what do. I will never get my waifu level gf, and I won't get anything of substance at all right now.
Don't know what to do, I feel lonely.

Brutal as fuck