Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Loneliness is just as bad as smoking

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

If you are an incel, one of two things will end your life, you will either rope or die from Broken Heart Syndrome.
Your heart can literally fail due to extreme loneliness. When you are lonely, stress will make your body to accumulate dangerous levels of Cortisol which will cause the heart to malfunction and become weak. When the health of your heart continues Deteriorating, a deadly heart attack or heart failure will be the result. In my situation, the whitepill has prevented me from going down this dark path. Before becoming whitepilled, I was in a life or death situation, if I lay down and rott 24/7, I will certainly die at a young age from chronic loneliness but I decided to continue on as a lonewolf, and i don't regret my decision. What will be your fate?

Attachments

• 1000002790.png
    1000002790.png
    242.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Missing out on teen love and key development stages already reduced our life expectancy by at least a decade

i'd rather live a shorter life than a long one

i unironically believe i'd have been taller with a bigger penis if i wasnt growth stunted from loneliness induced cortisol