Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Loneliness increases your chances of developing cancer.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
According to this article long-term loneliness increases your chances of developing cancer as well as heart diseases and high blood pressure. It's believed that prolonged loneliness alters your GENES activity thus damaging your immune system. It's pathetic that people such as those who post on cucktears refuse to admit that inceldom has a profound impact on our physical and mental health. Being unable to attract a partner due to looks is not a laughing matter, governments and health agencies should take this phenomenon seriously.

"Researcher Steven Cole of the University of California, Los Angeles, and his colleagues there and at other institutions found that chronic loneliness triggers a change in gene activity. The initial results published last year showed that people who scored in the top 15 percent of the U.C.L.A. Loneliness Scale, a self-administered psychiatric questionnaire for measuring the emotion, exhibited increased gene activity linked to inflammation and reduced gene activity associated with antibody production and antiviral responses. These patterns of gene expression were specific to loneliness, not to other negative feelings such as depression.

But what could cause these changes? In a new study of 1,023 Taiwanese adults, Cole analyzed data from a variety of lonely people and found that the hormone cortisol was not doing its job of suppressing the genes associated with inflammation. Inflammation is a known risk factor for a variety of serious illnesses, such as heart disease and cancer. Recent animal studies from Cole’s group confirm the link: cortisol receptors stopped working in rhesus monkeys that were socially stressed."
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/loneliness-may-lead-to-serious-illness/
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/feeling-lonely-cancer-connection/

If a doctor told me I had an extremely aggressive cancer I would light up like a Christmas Tree and hug and high five him with a huge grin on my face.

Loneliness is literally worse than all the illnesses combined. Having sex daily would allow people to live 120+ years easy

If a doctor told me I had an extremely aggressive cancer I would light up like a Christmas Tree and hug and high five him with a huge grin on my face.
You will suffer for months before dying. I don't get the point of wishing to have cancer.

Cancerpill

Well, at least I get to die earlier.

Nature wants the lonely to die. We serve mankind no purpose.

There are no 50 year old incels.

Nature wants the lonely to die. We serve mankind no purpose.
Nature produced us to curse us with the worst genes anyone could receive, filling us with a false sense of hope early on in life, then torturing us after puberty. After it's done, it kills you off alone and tortured in a silver lining where the horror is finally over.

I also wonder if this causes balding in young men follicle inflammation.

Good news. Should have tagged this as life fuel.

not a good news, I have a pathethic life but I don't want to die from cancer and see normies and chad have fun with their gf, I want to live the most possible even if I have a wortless garbage life

These studies are probably bs.

Most lonely persons are couch potatoes who watch TV all day. You need to adjust for lifestyle. A gymcel Robinson Crusoe would live long

I'll take my testicular cancer now plox.