Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness hurts so much

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
I wish I was happy and content being lonely but it hurts so fucking much

Not even having family members is very bad

They don’t even care

Fuck a family like that

humans aren't built for it

Hug a pillow like I do.

humans aren't built for it
Average looking guys are doomed. Lesser neurotypical individuals weren't built for this hypergamous society.

Its hard not to feel lonely nobody wants to to talk or be around you its feels terrible.

Deserved :lul:
Stacysexuall moron

Hope u rott here forever

Last edited:
I wish I was happy and content being lonely but it hurts so fucking much

Not even having family members is very bad

They don’t even care

Fuck a family like that
A lot of my family causes stress and anxiety. A lot of so-called friends caused me a lot of drama and stabbed me in the back. I would rather stay away from people

A lot of my family causes stress and anxiety. A lot of so-called friends caused me a lot of drama and stabbed me in the back. I would rather stay away from people
Yes

But loneliness hurts too

Always much better to be alone than around those who’d make you feel even more lonely. Chin up brocel. :feelscomfy:

Always much better to be alone than around those who’d make you feel even more lonely. Chin up brocel. :feelscomfy:
Are you ever been truly lonely like me ?

A lot of so-called friends caused me a lot of drama and stabbed me in the back.
This is why I’m extremely picky towards picking the people I hang out with at my uni. I much rather be alone nowadays honestly.

This is why I’m extremely picky towards picking the people I hang out with at my uni. I much rather be alone nowadays honestly.
Thanks to the society

Then people say oh you’re so picky

Are you ever been truly lonely like me ?
Yes, I’ve been extremely lonely throughout most of my life. You’ll get used to it, if you constantly try to seek out a why then you’d just be mentally drained and exhausted all the time. Don’t try to follow the normie scum advice by “joining clubs” or “putting yourself out there” when you damn well know it won’t work after doing it all a million times. Coming to acceptance with being lonely, although extremely difficult, is incredibly beneficial and freeing. :feelshmm:

I doubt tl you’ve been truly lonely like me
Buddy, I am a thirty two year old virgin who lives alone I know what loneliness is. You can't assume nothing by anonymous people online. For all you know, I'm a fed or a serial killer or black or a cannibal or a bum. Who knows what I am. All I know from life experiences Is that life inherently sucks . I'm surrounded by people and all the dumb shit that they do I wish to myself I was never born.

Buddy, I am a thirty two year old virgin who lives alone I know what loneliness is. You can't assume nothing by anonymous people online. For all you know, I'm a fed or a serial killer or black or a cannibal or a bum. Who knows what I am. All I know from life experiences Is that life inherently sucks . I'm surrounded by people and all the dumb shit that they do I wish to myself I was never born.
Yeah me too

It does really suck man.

You know I used to think this but these days after a week or so of no human contact I find myself going back to this exact kind of group of people. I don't know anymore. I think I just don't have the options to have people who wouldn't make me feel lonelier, I'd like to see those at least once a week or something.

Also I feel kind of weak for admitting that but yeah I think it's human to want contact of some kind...

It does really suck man.

You know I used to think this but these days after a week or so of no human contact I find myself going back to this exact kind of group of people. I don't know anymore. I think I just don't have the options to have people who wouldn't make me feel lonelier, I'd like to see those at least once a week or something.

Also I feel kind of weak for admitting that but yeah I think it's human to want contact of some kind...
True sadly I’m stuck with those too