Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loneliness has followed me my whole life

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
in bars and in cars.
I literally don't know how to communicate anymore.
I wouldn't even know how to behave if I suddenly ascended and got a girlfriend.
Like I am literally crippled by my lonely teen years which are very important for a mans development.
I think I will live like from the inside of a shitty 1 bedroom apartment in the worse part of town, going wageslaving and drinking booze when at home and browsing .is
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Attachments

• TAXI DRIVER _ 1976.mp4
    6.8 MB
in the basement bars. in the backs of cars. CONFORM OR BE CAST OUT
I actually never went to a bar and don't have a car but it was for the movie quote :feelsohgod::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@doug12 is lonely too

Like I am literally crippled by my lonely teen years which are very important for a mans development.

This is due, of-course, to NT vanity and behavior. Always remember to blame them.

"Are you talking to me?"

At least Travis got a chance with a stacy, we are even more fucked up

The average time to learn a new language is AT LEAST as long as it would take to correct one of the several social behaviors we are out of tune with. And of course you can't fix one without fixing them all. It's not a learning curve. It's a cliff.