Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel loneliness has become phsıcally painful for me

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
ı just want to have sex and companionship with girls ,ı dont want to fuckıng have painful loneliness, its hurtıng my braın so much these days

ı think ım fınally goıng ınsane due to loneliness

ı wısh ı had girls for sex and companionshıp

maybe ıll never have ,or only as friends ,fuck thıs shıt

Join the club

I feel pressure on my chest and trouble breathing due to loneliness and anxiety of getting old and never getting foids mainly white stacys

Are you the guy who had the GOT pfp?

I feel pressure on my chest and trouble breathing due to loneliness and anxiety of getting old and never getting foids mainly white stacys
true , those are exactly happenıng to me too

Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Yes it’s painful for all. I’m sick of it as well, everyday I pray to escape this pain. I don’t want to suffer from inceldom anymore, it even puts strain on my heart physically. As in I can feel radiating pain in that area. Ofc too poor to get my health checked so idk

Yes it’s painful for all. I’m sick of it as well, everyday I pray to escape this pain. I don’t want to suffer from inceldom anymore, it even puts strain on my heart physically. As in I can feel radiating pain in that area. Ofc too poor to get my health checked so idk
exactly, ım feeling pain in my heart

Reminder that this whining fag is a 8/10.

not be taken literally. Jeez

cofunction
Png

#184823497Saturday, March 05, 2016 5:47 PM CST
for i, v in pairs (tableExample) do print (v) end
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184824318Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:02 PM CST
If you would like to print all of the elements of the table at once, consider "unpacking" them, as shown below:Desserts = {"Cookies", "Cream", "Cake"};print(unpack(Desserts)); --This would print the strings "Cookies" "Cream" "Cake"The "unpack" function will merely return all of the numerically-indexed elements within the table, and the "print" function will consequently output each element to the screen.
Uiom18
Png

#184824827Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:11 PM CST
thx
Uiom18
Png

#184824873Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:12 PM CST
what if i wanted to add a comma so it outputs --> tablevalue1, table4, blalbla, etc
e_Scriph
Png

#184824898Saturday, March 05, 2016 6:12 PM CST
for i=1, #tableexample do print(tableexample)end

Also, you have had several girlfriends before, have you not?
when ı was fuckıng 10 yrs old in 2010 , different fuckıng millenia,even then ı got them wıth fıghtıng lıke hell for them ,ıt was too much

20 years of loneliness and now tooth rot.

IMG 3663

ım lıvıng ın turkey ffs ,even ıf ım 8 it is very painful and hard
You would kill yourself if were in my subhuman body for 10 minutes :feelsaww:
When you get enough money, move from Turkey to literally any other country.

Make sure to delete your account on your way out. Congrats on your very easy mode ascension.

Privilege is invisible for those that have it.

when ı was fuckıng 10 yrs old in 2010 , different fuckıng millenia,even then ı got them wıth fıghtıng lıke hell for them ,ıt was too much
@Pancakecel I can’t take this privileged fag whining seriously :feelsseriously:

The mental gymnastics he has to go through to not admit that he is failed chadlite (Imagine being handed easy mode on a plate and still failing), is beyond pathetic.

Other niggas will engage in his pity party threads seriously, I don't get why, but to each their own, I guess.

The mental gymnastics he has to go through to not admit that he is failed chadlite (Imagine being handed easy mode on a plate and still failing), is beyond pathetic.
so what ? ıt makes me chadlıtecel

so what ? ıt makes me chadlıtecel
Nothing to say at this point... This is just pathetic.

I was gonna report you, but it's clear that most niggas here are completely okay with your existence here, I imagine the mods too.

So you do you.