Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Loneliness Awareness Week for normalfags on Twitter

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Just seen this was trending on there

Wonder how many foids and normies in general will be basking in the attention generated from this hashtag

"teehee i'm soooo lonely my ex ghosted me"

"Soooo lonely why won't any guy i like ever text me back"

"It's important we recognize that being a single mother can be a very lonely place to be for a woman"

Meanwhile these people have tons of friends, hundreds of followers on social media. Even the elderly people used as examples have friends visiting them, taking them for coffee, wives and husbands, grandkids.

How do long do you think any of these would last in our shoes?

Not very long because we are conditioned in the ways of living with minimal contact from others

Women swallow sleeping pills to get Chad's attention when he doesn't respond to their texts, while being bombarded with attention from sub 6 guys so how long do you think.

Just seen this was trending on there

Wonder how many foids and normies in general will be basking in the attention generated from this hashtag

"teehee i'm soooo lonely my ex ghosted me"

"Soooo lonely why won't any guy i like ever text me back"

"It's important we recognize that being a single mother can be a very lonely place to be for a woman"

Meanwhile these people have tons of friends, hundreds of followers on social media. Even the elderly people used as examples have friends visiting them, taking them for coffee, wives and husbands, grandkids.

tsk tsk tsk
They will never experience what true loneliness is.
Spoiled cunts.

Some of the shit I saw on there is virtue signalling cancer. Are incels going to have to deal with people trying to chat with them out of pity to pretend they're good people for social media points even though they would never talk to them before.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:
Can you imagine us genetic abominations doing this? We would get @metooed

Lmao, I haven't had any non-work related conversations with people other than my parents in literally years. Meanwhile they're throwing a parade for dumb cunts that are only liked by 50 beta orbiters, and Chad ignores her, the horror!

who’s making up all this shit? every day nowadays is some random bullshit. june 28 national donuts day! july 7th national bee day! stfu already faggot it isn’t any day quit making shit up

Teehee Chad didn't call me today, I'm so depressed I'm going to "overdose" on pills for his attention.

Their version of depression is VERY different from ours as they are worshipped from birth and told they can do no wrong no matter what they do for having a vagina. If they walked a few days in a truecel's shoes all of them would have roped.

Last edited:
women cant feel loneliness and thats a fact

Some of the shit I saw on there is virtue signalling cancer. Are incels going to have to deal with people trying to chat with them out of pity to pretend they're good people for social media points even though they would never talk to them before.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:
Can you imagine us genetic abominations doing this? We would get @metooed

When you're wanking in the park, say hello and smile to other wankers you meet.
You may be the only person that speaks to them that day

They say they do for attention
Pigman

The real lonely people have nobody to see their post in the first place.

normies have no idea what loneliness is
also, I wish normies understood that loneliness is not necessarily a bad thing: I've always preferred to be alone and only years later I've discovered I have schizoid personality disorder
it's ok to be introverted, it's ok to be schizoid (although it's disadvantageous) - don't bully people into being social, abstaining from interaction doesn't always mean depression, just ask them if you're worried
who’s making up all this shit? every day nowadays is some random bullshit. june 28 national donuts day! july 7th national bee day! stfu already faggot it isn’t any day quit making shit up
yeah, everything besides religious holidays and birthdays is pure bullshit

Teehee I'm so lonely my hubby is wagecucking and this one his best friend is busy right now

Women swallow sleeping pills to get Chad's attention when he doesn't respond to their texts, while being bombarded with attention from sub 6 guys so how long do you think.
One month, tops.

They would kill themselves if they lived the life of an incel for one week.

more like normie rop awareness week

a day, maybe two