Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Loneliness and inceldom kills you

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★

A new report from the Surgeon General says that social isolation’s effects on mortality are equivalent to smoking up to 15 cigarettes every day. Social isolation (an objective measure of lacking connection to families, friends, and community) and loneliness (a subjective measure of feeling disconnected) contribute to a person having a higher risk of heart disease, stroke, anxiety, depression, and dementia, and make people more susceptible to infectious diseases.

The empirical evidence is consistent: More social connection is linked with better health outcomes and vice versa. The surgeon general’s report notes that one of the first large-scale epidemiological studies, conducted in the late 1970s, found that people with a low amount of social connection were more than twice as likely to die during the study period as people with high social connection, even after adjusting for age, health, and economic status.
I for one welcome it, I hope I die sooner rather than later

It sucks because i don't feel like i take it THAT bad, you know. It does make me feel like shit sometimes but i'm able to cope well. So it's unfair that this despair i bravely combat everyday will get the best of me anyhow :lasereyes:

"Women most affected"

It sucks because i don't feel like i take it THAT bad, you know. It does make me feel like shit sometimes but i'm able to cope well. So it's unfair that this despair i bravely combat everyday will get the best of me anyhow :lasereyes:
It probably affects people differently. One guy made a thread about how he hugs his pillow all the time. That's probably the point when your own body is going haywire and starts to kill itself because it recognizes the painful social isolation.

The surgeon general says loneliness is as deadly as smoking​

ovER if you're lonely and a smoker:feelsrope:

It’s over for us

and dementia
This is what will finish me. I sometimes feel how loneliness can be debilitating. It's like after some time you can't articulate your thoughts well and become a mumbling mess.

It’s me and I still do it every night.

Better to die from the agony of loneliness than to serve women.
Dementia at least facilitates the process of leaving this godforsaken realm.

GettyImages_1440229538.jpg

Chad! Just already shoot the picture!

It probably affects people differently. One guy made a thread about how he hugs his pillow all the time. That's probably the point when your own body is going haywire and starts to kill itself because it recognizes the painful social isolation.
I know this guy, he's me. I'm thinking now about buing a sex doll, but prices are quite high. But it's a chocie between spending money on some rare item in my hobby or spending money on a glimpse of romatic life