Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Loneliest femcel

I hope whore dies from getting dropped into moving helicopter blades

I’m a lonely gal (please don’t message me), I would like to have a companion too (not an invitation to message me).
Comical. This is why "femcels" don't exist

IMG 9723

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Any woman who says she's lonely, take a chainsaw to your pussy.

What even are posts like these? Suffer.

She's lonely but she would never talk to men like us, it's Chad or nothing!

Women are so shallow.

She made a point. If sexbots become a thing, both will have a market. And I fear that it will be devastating for the human beings.

Its like if someone is thirsty, hasn't had water in 24 hours in the heat, and you offer them a drink, but its only water, then they get mad and say "I only want Diet Coke, so no thanks." Then another day goes by and they die due to dehydration and heat-stroke.

That's what Femcels sound like.

No remorse for them.

She made a point. If sexbots become a thing, both will have a market. And I fear that it will be devastating for the human beings.
Yes, but it's irrelevant for women since they can get dick whenever they want. It could only slightly make it harder for some 6/10s, I suppose.

Yes, but it's irrelevant for women since they can get dick whenever they want. It could only slightly make it harder for some 6/10s, I suppose.
The thing is that they do not want the dick they can find, but a specific dick who, for most women, is hard to get. Hence the explanation on how "femcels" terminology must be understood on the FDS lenses: most men are useless scrotums for most women.

She seems like an insufferable cunt i truly hope she is gangraped

Yes foids will get their own bots however they will be incredibly inferior because the potential market for male android companions will be extremely small, All of the focus will go towards Female android companions and that's gonna make alot of these extremely picky foids absolutely seethe.

I sentence her to die in an alley with a chainsaw in her vagina

Foids are illogical beings, never has a contrast between fantasy and reality been exposed so succinctly

>”Im a lonely gal (please don’t message me), I would like to have a companion too (not an invitation to message me)” Tee Hee
Jfl that bitch chooses to be lonely to be quirky we DONT get to choose that and rot unlike these privileged foids fuck that TwoXNigger subreddit