Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

London is woRat place for incels

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
What's the fuckin deal with the people there? Lived there last summer. Girls there stuck up as fuck and I got called out for my shit genes where as in America at least they don't tell u ur fuckin ugly

In conclusion; Europeans are straight to the point, Americunts beat around the bush. Sounds about right.

In conclusion; Europeans are straight to the point, Americunts beat around the bush. Sounds about right.
U think having social courtesy is a bad thing? Fuck u guys literally I hope u all fucking die

U think having social courtesy is a bad thing? Fuck u guys literally I hope u all fucking die
You are so bluepilled. What are you gonna say next, looks don't matter? :lul::lul::lul:

And cumskin girls are better? They introduced feminism.:lul::lul: look at this cumskin beta cuck white-knighting his own kind.
True, both of our women are shit. Lesson here, all women are shit. I just don't like the women in london. Love everything else about the city though

True, both of our women are shit. Lesson here, all women are shit. I just don't like the women in london. Love everything else about the city though
I have never been to London, I'll get verbally slaughtered by British cunts, giga kek. I'll keep you posted but I'm afraid of being acided.

All your threads are cope. I expect more from a veteran user.

run curry gang game

All your threads are cope. I expect more from a veteran user.
Well look at my status now.... might as well finally sui now that my veteran status is gone. Have been going through a rough patch lately with recent family death and going insane give me a break u guys

Well look at my status now.... might as well finally sui now that my veteran status is gone. Have been going through a rough patch lately with recent family death and going insane give me a break u guys
Oh shit. That explains everything. My condolences.

London is comfy af though. In fact, all megacities are comfy af.

Wait 10 years and London will be under sharia so you will have your HQNP Virgin muslima gf.

:cage:

perhaps but its so fun mogging the masses of curries and manlets there.

London is suifuel especially when a chad is getting IOIs on the tube while you're invisible