Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel London is awful

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Just got back from there. Went to a large shopping centre. Turbochads left right and centre. The mogging was brutal, the funny thing about London is that it's almost a 2 class society, the white people are generally good looking chads commuting from wealthy areas, ethnics living in council houses and curry immigrants are subhuman as fuck in comparison.
This is probably why hypergamy is so rampant.
Also foids in tight promiscuous clothing. Maintained tunnel vision so I wouldn't catch eyes with stacies by accident and be reminded of my subhumanity.

London is a sort of dystopia. Something you read in fiction novels or see in zombie movies.

LOL @ ever stepping foot in London.

All major metropolitan areas are awful. All women are sluts (for Chad) but being in a large city amplifies their negative traits tenfold.

Sounds like sui fuel. This is why I try to stay in as much as possible

London seems pretty comfy. Great city to go out for night walks and get dipped in the chest

why even go? traveling sucks

Its over for Londoncels

uk is shithole even worse if your a british born white male like me.

>Go to London
>Not bringing emergency ph buffer eyewash or wearing stabvest

You enjoy living dangerously.

I live there but just stay inside all day. Sometimes I go out to buy alcohol and energy drinks, or to go for a night walk. It's 3am right now and I'm going to go and post some letters and have a stroll in the park.
Normans watch out

Fucking so many white chads working in central London, its unbelievable.
Imagine how I feel living here.

On top of that we have hundreds of thousands of body building East European men to compete with thanks to being in the E.U. Fuck me....