Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy lol

Gepard

Gepard

Recruit
★★★★
Dm7oOGFU8AEOg7g.jpg:large

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

What the fuck. Was this a recent ad? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes, there's a real push to turn beta "gamer" men into manchildren, wonder who's behind it?

Dm_3zyCW4AEZJvD.jpg
I wonder (((who))) it could be

Yes, there's a real push to turn beta "gamer" men into manchildren, wonder who's behind it?

Dm_3zyCW4AEZJvD.jpg
Beta men have no concept of responsibility and duty, why would they want children? It one of the greatest joys in life, but it requires sacrifice. Most low T brainlet morons think that a video game can beat the joy of fucking a woman, watching her cook the kid, then manifesting your masculinity into your son, or raising a faithful, chaste daughter.

The kikes have won the culture war, and have convinced mainly white men that kids suck. Fuck kikes.

Late-stage nature-defence eugenics faggotry, "teehee ur jeenz r bad don't reproduce teehee ur unfit fur it"

Gamers rise up

I would have gotten one if it weren't for the fact I'll never have sex, tbh. I wish anti-natalist notions were more prevalent.
This ad is fucking hilariously surreal, though. It's incredible how much NPCs lack self awareness.

Beta men have no concept of responsibility and duty, why would they want children? It one of the greatest joys in life, but it requires sacrifice. Most low T brainlet morons think that a video game can beat the joy of fucking a woman, watching her cook the kid, then manifesting your masculinity into your son, or raising a faithful, chaste daughter.

The kikes have won the culture war, and have convinced mainly white men that kids suck. Fuck kikes.

>raising faithful, chaste daughter
>20-21st century

hahahaha

>raising faithful, chaste daughter
>20-21st century

hahahaha

Come on guy, don't be an idiot... One of the biggest reasons why women are basically all sluts these days is because fathers are cucks and give into the media and the leftist/jewish society and let their daughters be sluts. A proper father takes control of his daughter and her sexuality and does not allow her the freedom to use it, as she is too dumb to use it for good. She will only use it to reward high-value men who will use her. A good father only gives his virgin, chaste daughter away to a man who is likewise and will treat her likewise.

I'm not denying that women are sluts by nature, I'm just stating a properly controlled daughter can keep the sluttery away. My future daughter, should I ascend and have one, will be 100% thot free. If that means keeping her out of public schools, fine. If that means watching her constantly, fine. Women are not intelligent enough to be left to their own choices, they will always make destructive and ill-informed ones.

Last edited:
JFL at these (((ads))) :soy:

Come on guy, don't be an idiot... One of the biggest reasons why women are basically all sluts these days is because fathers are cucks and give into the media and the leftist/jewish society and let their daughters be sluts. A proper father takes control of his daughter and her sexuality and does not allow her the freedom to use it, as she is too dumb to use it for good. She will only use it to reward high-value men who will use her. A good father only gives his virgin, chaste daughter away to a man who is likewise and will treat her likewise.

I'm not denying that women are sluts by nature, I'm just stating a properly controlled daughter can keep the sluttery away. My future daughter, should I ascend and have one, will be 100% thot free. If that means keeping her out of public schools, fine. If that means watching her constantly, fine. Women are not intelligent enough to be left to their own choices, they will always make destructive and ill-informed ones.

she will go full thot mode once she leaves ur sights, women are chameleons and no amount of conditioning will change their biological purposes

she will go full thot mode once she leaves ur sights, women are chameleons and no amount of conditioning will change their biological purposes
You missed the point. You are correct when you say that they whore when they leave your sight. My point is... don't let them leave your sight. Women are amazingly cunning and deceptive, but they are not superhuman. A good father is under constant watch of his daughter to prevent thottery of any type. Like I said, that could include homeschooling and "strict" parenting. You can't condition your daughter to date an incel, but you can at least keep her virgin and chaste for her husband, which statistically shows that she will be much more likely to be faithful then.

Make sure you really are the last lol.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Dm_3zyCW4AEZJvD.jpg

My future daughter, should I ascend and have one, will be 100% thot free. If that means keeping her out of public schools, fine. If that means watching her constantly, fine. Women are not intelligent enough to be left to their own choices, they will always make destructive and ill-informed ones.
Good luck with that. Thots will always find a way

>1918
whew, glad the war is over. i bet we'll have flying automobiles and talking pictures in the future!
>2018
what video game would you like to play during your vasectomy?

What a joke, at least in the ancient time you could have chopped your balls off and lived a comfy life as a enuch advising the king and shit.

Now do it to become a little beta bitch