Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
so i was talking to my sister, and she said that i should get a hobby because i never go out. i said i might try playing basketball and she said you are kind of short. that's the response i wanted and she actually said it. haha.

Kind of short? You are really short in the west but I guess she wanted to be nice

Kind of short? You are really short in the west but I guess she wanted to be nice
yeah. also is that tales of zestria or berseria. series looks dope and want to try playing the game and watching the anime.

yeah. also is that tales of zestria or berseria. series looks dope and want to try playing the game and watching the anime.

The anime is tales of zestiria the x (Which has some episodes that are dedicated to Berseria)

You should start playing Berseria as your first Tales of game,because it's a prequel and it has a better gameplay

fucking dumb femoids.