Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ women in 2018.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/7ztd7b/ive_had_sex_with_8_different_guys_the_past_5/

thats child numbers I'm pretty sure some there is some degenerates that do that in a week

8 guys is actually quite chaste for the average roastie

why are literally all of them like this...like they're just all the same. i think they're cloned in a factory upon birth or some shit.

at least you'll see different behaviors in males, different opinions. women act the same, regardless of circumstances, always the fucking same. they all want chads, they're all passive aggressively condescending, they all think they're not like the other girls, etc, etc, etc. Holy fuck ALL THESE CUNTS ARE LEGITTTTTTTT EXACTLY ALIKE

The beef flaps are open wide

"Raised in a cult" lol so she is some former religious slut that now goes around fucking to spite her parents.

Female "rights" need to be taken away. This is absolutely rage-inducing. "Let me just give my emotions to random guys and break by ability to pair bond. Maybe one day a guy will treat me like a princess, teehee!"

Females are seriously fucking stupid, and I really mean that. They're incapable of logic and don't deserve "rights".

@SaintMarcLepine here's more ragefuel.

The US won't see the next century if current levels of degeneracy continue to rise.

A civil war is inevitable.

Blackpill101 said:
The US won't see the next century if current levels of degeneracy continue to rise.

A civil war is inevitable.

I eagerly await it.

look at the first guy/slut defending her degeneracy. REDDIT IS CUCKED.

ItheIthe said:
Female "rights" need to be taken away. This is absolutely rage-inducing. "Let me just give my emotions to random guys and break by ability to pair bond. Maybe one day a guy will treat me like a princess, teehee!"

Females are seriously fucking stupid, and I really mean that. They're incapable of logic and don't deserve "rights".

@SaintMarcLepine here's more ragefuel.

Dude I'm gonna have a fucking aneurysm. The comments justifying this whore's behavior make it even worse. Oh and of course, females' rights need to be taken away for their own good.

>Confessing implies you did something wrong - which didn't seem to be the case from what you said.

Stop linking this depraved piece of shit website.