Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story lol why does this guy remind me of guys on here who use the term "agecuck"?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
Not that everyone who uses that term is as bad as this, I'm sure!

It's just the way he's so chill sitting there eating pizza and doesn't seem to see anything wrong with what he's doing and treats Chris Hansen like he's the crazy one!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJIlftta6fk

Last edited:
Is that Dr Pizza?

Every now and then on Predators you get a guy who sticks to his guns.

he's so chill sitting there eating pizza and doesn't seem to see anything wrong with what he's doing
Pizz

this dude is so based lol. 8:40 is hilarious

That video was pure kekfuel. He even offers chris hansen a slice:feelshaha:

THIS GUY ROCKS :yes:
I'd loose all my marbles but this guy is taking it like a champ
Just bring a pizza to your session of public humiliation on national TV theory

If only these boomers knew the amount of Chad cock and BBCs their innocent angels take daily :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
This isnt the 1980s bro. Its 2022, with globohomo going around everyone is hypersexual, especially retarded teenagers who just went through puberty and with shows like sex and the city going around, you bet your ass these "literal children" know what they are doing :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

To be honest... the line he keeps saying is that he "wasn't going to do anything unless it was legal". I guess it depends if the chat backs that up, but the text of the chat itself is probably already against the law if it's sexual. I don't know if just turning up is against the law, on its own.

But yeah I dunno. If he was 100% intending to remain within the law then... maybe the text of the chat is all they should have prosecuted him for, if indeed that is illegal there and if there were no images sent.

I don't know what the outcome was yet but I am curious!

He looks like h3h3 guy

Not that everyone who uses that term is as bad as this, I'm sure!

It's just the way he's so chill sitting there eating pizza and doesn't seem to see anything wrong with what he's doing and treats Chris Hansen like he's the crazy one!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJIlftta6fk

TBH if I was ever going to show up to anything like this, I'd meet the girl in a public place with a lot of pedestrian traffic and I'd pay a kid like $20 to go meet up with her first and see if anyone is around that looks suspicious.

I also wouldn't be so explicit in the chat to begin with.

Last edited:
I looked into it a bit more and yeah he did say some worse stuff in the chat than I realised.

His punishment was quite harsh.

He looks like h3h3 guy

Oh yeah! lol

I didn't think of that.
This one is even more based he straight up tells chris to go fuck himself and he didnt even go to jail because of schizomaxxing

View: https://youtu.be/nzCuk4R3b8s

lol that's pretty wild.

I do think with most of these guys they probably are planning to do something. The cases tend to be quite strong.

Which I'm glad about because I'm not in favour of thought crimes and things like that.

Last edited:
The weird thing is that I bet like 20% of guys (maybe even more) could get in trouble for something like this.

For example anyone who was 18 with a 15 year old gf, or 18 who received nude photos of their 17 year old gf.

That's got to be quite a few people who fit vaguely in those categories.

Of course it all applies to women and gay people too but the most common example of an age gap is a guy that is say 1-4 years older than his gf.

Last edited:
Chris Hansen was cucked.

If only these boomers knew the amount of Chad cock and BBCs their innocent angels take daily :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.
This isnt the 1980s bro. Its 2022, with globohomo going around everyone is hypersexual, especially retarded teenagers who just went through puberty and with shows like sex and the city going around, you bet your ass these "literal children" know what they are doing :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
Stupid agecucks never learn. They are busy fucking Chads and tyrones while agecucks whine about muh pedos :lul:

13 years isn't even that young. :feelskek:
Bitches are already on the CC by then for a good 2 years

That pizza looks sooooo good

Sorry to post another video - no massive need to watch it - but wow this guy just straight-up admits to everything, even to Chris!

Usually people lie quite a bit or say no comment or all this but this guy... definitely none of that!

And the cops are like... laughing along with him and being all friendly... struck me as suspicious. Like, I think they do this just to make you admit to more.

Crazy...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc

Also... HOW do these guys not get suspicious of all the open doors with blackout curtains hanging behind them? The place looks like a theatre!

Last edited:
He even says that he was afraid of meeting Chris... How did he not recognize the house and the girl actor?

I think it was all new for this series of episodes.

That being said some of the telltale signs of it are there.

I think it was all new for this series of episodes.

That being said some of the telltale signs of it are there.
One more thing that I noticed. The live actor, the girl in the pictures and the voice on the phone are 3 separate people. The guys have to be really desperate to fall it for it...

he only got 30 months lol

Strange how these guys like Jeff go so MIA after the sting.

If he posted on here he'd have quite a few fans, it seems!

Stupid idiots, everyone knows that jbs are all for Chad only

Or I guess I should say that everyone except for bluepilled cucks or the willfully ignorant (usually overlapping demographics) know that

He got married!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35FX-exS58

Assuming that's actually him because wow he looks different!

I think the main thing that worked in his favour is how proactive he is.

He drove like 2 and a half hours or something to meet that decoy!

I hide away a lot, etc.

He also holds down reasonable jobs.

Being proactive I'd say is the #1 trait for all social endeavours.

Gotta correct this old thread sorry - that's Jeff Stacy not Jeff Sokol!

I don't think Sokol is up to much.

Stacy apparently died of a morphine overdose in 2021.