Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol. Why does incelman keep getting banned?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Been out of this place for a bit.

Femorrhoid worship.

he constantly makes threads where he puts women on a pedestal(like the gf threads you see on /r9k/). it's sad because he gets banned all the time, he can't help himself

this time around it was for bragging and trolling.

mikepence said:
he constantly makes threads where he puts women on a pedestal(like the gf threads you see on /r9k/). it's sad because he gets banned all the time, he can't help himself

The troll we don’t deserve

Bragging fakecel.

#free incelman

So he is confirmed to be gambler? I wasn't set on it until I saw his photofeeler post lol.

I don't know, but I'd like this board to stop making a big deal over one of the few attractive posters here.

He made a thread about "rape pranks"

He is a meme at this point

Zielony4 said:
So he is confirmed to be gambler? I wasn't set on it until I saw his photofeeler post lol.

Not yet

Grotesque said:
I don't know, but I'd like this board to stop making a big deal over one of the few attractive posters here.

I agree. It's ridiculous that all the fuzz is always about Gambler or Zyros on a board that is supposedly trying to denounce the visible effects of Lookism.

mods are literally nazis

There will never be a true incel forum because of you softies that idoloze these dudes and make threads about them on a daily basis.