Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol. Who would gift an incel expensive Cologne for Christmas?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I have a closet drawer full of various fragrances.

I stopped using any.

No cologne for bald head

Truecel trait: you don't receive gifts

That shit doesn't work on us, pisses foids off for trying too hard.

I have two expensive colognes that I got for Valentine's day. Yes, Valentine's Day.

Only faggots wear cologne.

I only get presents from family and from people my parents know (some of whom I don't even know). I don't really care about this itself but what I care about is that it's over for me I'm 26 and a truecel

I once get la colonge and I used it like two times

JFL. Yeah, my relatives constantly gift me cologne for some reason too. Happened again this Christmas. Absolutely worthless but whatever.

Nah.

Just imagine being Chad, and SMELLING great.

Stacey begging you to marry her, and she has a billionaire dad.

What does being Chad have to do with wearing cologne like a FUCKING FAGGOT?

That shit doesn't work on us, pisses foids off for trying too hard.
All that happens is a negative association, while disgusting colleges chads can dose themselves in axe and still get laid

Nuclear launch codes. You're welcome
nah... everyone knows the nuclear launch code (singular) is (something like) 00000000.

that ostentatious protocol you see on the movies only exists only so that some stupid politicians with alzheimer's can delude themselves and the public that they're in charge of anything.

Now they must have changed that to 00000001 for the next 20 years or so. War is too important to be left to politicians.

dr strangelove GIF

Last edited:
For awhile, I actually wore it for myself, liking the smell.

Gradually, I stopped even knowing it was there.

Now, I don't even use deodorant.

How is your chemistry work going?
Decent, o chem 2 has too many mechanisms and reactions to memorize, I’ve made a good amount of flash cards but I need to not just memorize but understand it and apply it to different questions. Once I’m done no more CHEM, fucking tired of that course.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back