Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion lol what the fuck is looksmax.org

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i joined it expecting it to be incels rating each other and giving advice, because as far as i know looksmax is ran by the same people that run this wretched place, but i started lurking it today, and my god, chads, chads, and chads! what the hell is that place

That's basically incels.is :fuk:
maybe you're right man. this could all be chads and we don't know cus most of the time people don't post their face on here. now i have seem some incels on looksmax, but there is a lot of chads there too. im too unnatractive and high inhib to ever CONSIDER posting my face on looksmax, i just like lurking the rating section

i joined it expecting it to be incels rating each other and giving advice, because as far as i know looksmax is ran by the same people that run this wretched place, but i started lurking it today, and my god, chads, chads, and chads! what the hell is that place
probably the same people have accounts on this forum
example: @Rhaast

probably the same people have accounts on this forum
example: @Rhaast
I personally don't think Rhaast is an incel because all I've seen is his face and i haven't seen if he's ever defended himself against this claim (if he has please show me) however I think he's a good dude tbh, even if he isn't an incel it's always nice to see blackpilled misogynistic dudes agree with us even if they may not be one of us, those types of guys are good enough to make friends with and I wouldn't consider people like Rhaast normies

I personally don't think Rhaast is an incel because all I've seen is his face and i haven't seen if he's ever defended himself against this claim (if he has please show me) however I think he's a good dude tbh, even if he isn't an incel it's always nice to see blackpilled misogynistic dudes agree with us even if they may not be one of us, those types of guys are good enough to make friends with and I wouldn't consider people like Rhaast normies
im an incel
also the reason i hate that forum is because already decent looking dudes obsess and try to turn into Chads (which would never happen unless surgery) so they spend their time on there rating "gods" (FUCKING LMAO) and jerking eachother off.

Last edited:
im an incel
also the reason i hate that forum is because already decent looking dudes obsess and try to turn into Chads (which would never happen unless surgery) so they spend their time on there rating "gods" (FUCKING LMAO) and jerking eachother off.
you are good looking enough to pull tho

Now .org is just a mental asylum full of narcy larping faggots and schizoids. I heard it used to be a good place tho

that's where superficial scum of the earth gathers and jerk each other off.

Why would someone pay for a domain and hosting for a forum like looksmax.org

sus :feelssus:

Now .org is just a mental asylum full of narcy larping faggots and schizoids. I heard it used to be a good place tho

Not really, it's always been like that.
Really a watered down, normiefied version of this forum.