Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lol this is whats considered an ex-incel

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Lol I always love it when these supposed """ex-incels""" never got laid, yet somehow they are not incels anymore :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
So in his youth he was an incel posting on 4chan and incel communities, now in his older age hes an incel that wageslaves and has nowhere to vent anymore after leaving the community

:feelstastyman: I'm an involuntarily celibate ex-incel

can't believe that faggot was actually here among us.

What a doormat faggot.

Just be a good person to the world and the people that treat you like sub human trash theory

JFL

What a doormat faggot.

Just be a good person to the world and the people that treat you like sub human trash theory

JFL
Perhaps you should keel him?

So he ascended? or still one of those 'incel but not virgin' type of guys.

it says nothing about him being an ex-incel or his life changing in any way, just looks like he tried to become bluepilled again

Imagine actually posting on social media where people can see your face and name, and outing yourself as an """""ex-incel""""" JFL

He went from incel to cuckcel

incel is just a buzzword today

anger is the best drug around drink that my brothers and bath in its after glow oh how chainsaw turn me on.

Pseudoscientific justification?

he will be back when he runs out of bluepills

Ex-incel: still a pathetic suicidal loser but pays lipservice to feminists and the soygang

A fate worse than death

it says nothing about him being an ex-incel or his life changing in any way, just looks like he tried to become bluepilled again
He's basically trying to convince you to become a cuckcel instead of a basedcel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back