Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL @ this 16 year old little tyke's sign up bio!

Fat Link

Fat Link

Its dangerous to go alone.
★★★★★
sub5incel said:
My entire life I have been an unfortunate victim the Black Pill Curse, everywhere I go I see chadlites hooking up with cute girls that I can only dream of holding hands with. My last girlfriend broke up with me because I couldn't give her other partner enough money for the month. I want to converse with fellow incels and accept who I am and join the incel brotherhood.

Its literally the "my wife's boyfriend" meme on full display! :lul: :lul: :lul:

WTF, What a betabuxxing ass faggot!

Over for 16yogfhavercels

Redirect him to reddit.

"join the incel brotherhood" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

as if we were incels because it's cool, dude this isn't some fancy "brotherhood", this is a death camp that we would be happy to escape

If I was his parent, I would disown him then kill him for wasting my hard-earned money on a slut.

This is how you end up when you take advice from reddit

He banned tho?
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

The place for him is Reddit

larp but funny

Could be real or a troll, but either way, polyamory has become extremely common among gen z. The majority of my coworkers are zoomers and out of the ones who are in relationships, literally half are polyamorous. Prior to like 2016 or so, I only personally met like 2 couples in my entire life who were polyamorous. Now out of those in their 20s who are in relationships, it's half, and about a third of the guys i know in relationships who are in their 30s are polyamorous.

It's become so normalized that whenever I hear a guy say he's in a poly relationship, or allude to it, it no longer elicits an internal reaction.

"join the incel brotherhood" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

as if we were incels because it's cool, dude this isn't some fancy "brotherhood", this is a death camp that we would be happy to escape
The Living Dead Isle

But the damage is already Done.
now i want to see the village BURN to the ground

It Will be the happy Ending.
No Refunds.​

Last edited:
Could be real or a troll, but either way, polyamory has become extremely common among gen z. The majority of my coworkers are zoomers and out of the ones who are in relationships, literally half are polyamorous. Prior to like 2016 or so, I only personally met like 2 couples in my entire life who were polyamorous. Now out of those in their 20s who are in relationships, it's half, and about a third of the guys i know in relationships who are in their 30s are polyamorous.

It's become so normalized that whenever I hear a guy say he's in a poly relationship, or allude to it, it no longer elicits an internal reaction.
Weimundo
We need firing Ash and salt to bury Them.
In Biblical proportions such as the One found in Sodom & Gommorrah

He was paying someone to rent a girlfriend.

Im 15 and i mog him!!!!!!!!!!!!

@CopeHarderNow

I'm going to bet on troll.

cucked failed normie lol

"the incel rebellion" :feelsugh: