Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol @ the life of a femoid

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7yveps/how_to_stay_single_26f/

they live life on easy mode.

T U T O R I A L  M O D E
U
T
O
R
I
A
L

M
O
D
E

Its like we are not even from the same race...

teehee omg i cant switch off so much sex omg now im so lonely and now im so depressed omg time to overdose on red skitles goodbye world xoxoxoxo

Virginp0wers said:
they live life on easy mode.

Meanwhile she is getting ready to hit the wall and has no husband. Cash or credit, pay now or later. Plenty of old spinsters end up alone. I see ads from old lonely women, they last thing they want is sex.

I could only imagine how blissful my life would be, if being in too many relationships was my only problem.

Imagine marrying that though. She would be such an ungrateful bitch. I hate everything.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
teehee omg i cant switch off so much sex omg now im so lonely and now im so depressed omg time to overdose on red skitles goodbye world xoxoxoxo

White Shariah now.

NYincel said:
Meanwhile she is getting ready to hit the wall and has no husband. Cash or credit, pay now or later. Plenty of old spinsters end up alone. I see ads from old lonely women, they last thing they want is sex.

C O P E
O
P
E

The wall is farther away than you know. My mom is 55 and she still has younger guys on Facebook trying to hook up with her and her second husband is 48 year old ex-Chad and he's smitten with her and my dad still pines after her 15 years after their divorce. E-Z life.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Oh so typical. 

"Bounced from one long term relationship to another since I was 17," more like playing cockscotch with a horde of Chads.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

This quote is actually accurate

Having a vagina is having all the cheat codes.

If you have a slit between your legs you cannot lose

i-aint-clicking-that.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back