Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol remember the time when you were young and ignorant and thought ugly females had it bad like you

I looked at ugly females and it never seemed they had it as bad as myself even if they were autistic af

yeah i remember and want to slap myself for this

I never really thought about it

I was like that ngl. My mom kept reinforcing blue pill advice that “a man doesn’t need to be great looking, he just needs to be decent, respectful and hard working, but an ugly woman is screwed” —- which, as most of us here in this forum knows, is WRONG

Yeah even since I was a child it seemed like girls had an advantage in life like even back then I knew the men asked the girl if he liked her and it was her job to accept or reject.

Like men always had to do the hard work which is get the courage to ask a girl and if a girl never got her crush it was because he never asked her out it was never because she asked and got rejected so she might believe she has been rejected when in fact she never did anything other than wait for "prince charming to ask her"

I don’t remember exactly how I thought. I’m glad I survived through the blue pills though.

From what I've seen ugly foids often do have it somewhat bad during teenage years(their peers make fun of them),until boys grow up and become cucks.

Of course it is still far from what ugly males experience

I was too busy fighting severe mental disorder throughout my childhood

No i always knew they had it easier. Ive always seen women as sluts since i was 12 years old

No because I don't remember it or never thought of it.

JFL at old me I was mega retard. I'm still mega retard but at least I ain't ignorant.

i wasn't that stupid tho i went out and saw a ton of ugly foids with chadlites or chads as boyfriends

I never thought this. Female privilege was always blatantly apparent.

that was only two years ago

fuck

I was like that ngl

Yeah man, vaguely however.

I remember having feminist indoctrination rammed down my throat at school and at home. Being taught somehow that poor women had terrible lives and that I should (((ReSpEcT))) them.

LOL.

no lol i even think ppl as ugly as me have it better