Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over lol never seen this before: the atomic blackpill for currycels

Gender Equality Business GIF by UN Women

"Not to be racist or anything but I'm totally racist"

- Foids

Basically, there's nothing new in it or surprising it's just water is wet. Btw, there was blackpill for both Asians and Indians in it.

This doesn't surprise me but it was a good read, never began for us curries.

Notice how she said they have no respect for women at first, then admitted it's because they ugly.

Ugly=no respect for women

This is pretty much the same mentality of every IT foid who calls us racist.

Why did he censor the profile picture so that we could know if it was authentic or not? (not that I deny this blackpill though)

unnecessary to censor it...

Why did he censor the profile picture so that we could know if it was authentic or not? (not that I deny this blackpill though)

unnecessary to censor it...
Makes it more soy normie friendly if it can't lead to foids getting doxed

Lol 'atomic blackpill'. Curries and Rices being at the bottom of the totem pole is common blackpill knowledge. This was quite tame in comparison to what I've seen some other girls and people in general say about curries ngl but a good compilation nonetheless.
Notice how she said they have no respect for women at first, then admitted it's because they ugly.

Ugly=no respect for women

This is pretty much the same mentality of every IT foid who calls us racist.
High IQ. Your looks are positively correlated to your personality in the eyes of women

honestly doesn't even surprise my anymore. Over for us currycels

God being ethnic sucks ass foids have a such superiority complex over subhumans its unmeasurable

it's natural in the end... people are genetically bond to each other blonde women want someone like her, blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes
people want to mate each other to individuals with same features

it's natural in the end... people are genetically bond to each other blonde women want someone like her, blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes
people want to mate each other to individuals with same features
Then why do noodle and currywhores hate their own race?

teehee not trying to sound racist but Indian men are vile fowl smelling creatures that light speed dry my pussy

teehee not trying to sound racist but Indian men are vile fowl smelling creatures that light speed dry my pussy
Silly inkwells it's only racist when it's against niggers.

"I have a strong dislike for blacks. Except for rap. I love them for rap" jfl change the words and she would get her life destroyed