Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL, my post ended up on cucktears.

Fucking lucky

They never show any of my posts

i remember one of my posts on /r/incels showed on cucktears, humorous indeed.

Themisterpepsi said:
Fucking lucky

They never show any of my posts

Your posts need to have something to do with beasilty, acid attacks, rape, pedophila, or some other shit they detest to get posted.

jagged0 said:
Your posts need to have something to do with beasilty, acid attacks, rape, pedophila, or some other shit they detest to get posted.

I'll make some threads about under age animals and how I should be able to fuck them

I don't know why CuckTears blurs out the name but not the avatar. It's easy to ID who it is if you haven't changed it. And basing off number of posts and join data, and the length of the blur, you can sort of identify what name it might be.

KyloRen said:
I don't know why CuckTears blurs out the name but not the avatar. It's easy to ID who it is if you haven't changed it. And basing off number of posts and join data, and the length of the blur, you can sort of identify what name it might be.

Their rules are loosely enforced

I can identify everyone that they blur

Themisterpepsi said:
Their rules are loosely enforced

I can identify everyone that they blur

Or, they're not that smart!

KyloRen said:
Or, they're not that smart!

True
They get proven wrong by science its self and then still tell me it's about P E R S O N A I L I T Y

jagged0 said:
Most definitely this.

Themisterpepsi said:
True
They get proven wrong by science its self and then still tell me it's about P E R S O N A I L I T Y

Sad!

Hopefully, someday my posts would make it on r/inceltears <3.