Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol my only true family is here...

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
and I really am realizing the sadness from typing the title.
but it's true lol.
I have legit no one else I can call/text right now besides the ID or Lounge forum of this website. (besides 911)
even if you call me Christcuck, still better than not having a toilet's number because I get rejected.

My family doesn't love me

No one loves me

No one loves me
If Lonelyus has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Lonelyus has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Lonelyus has only one fan then that is me. If Lonelyus has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Lonelyus, then I am against the world.

If Lonelyus has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Lonelyus has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Lonelyus has only one fan then that is me. If Lonelyus has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Lonelyus, then I am against the world.
@Lonelyus thoughts?

Based and appreciated pilled :feelsYall: :heart:
btw if you are discovered to be a toilet. The day I find out, I will devote will not jerk off until I can successfully coom out to your profile or posts.

btw if you are discovered to be a toilet. The day I find out, I will devote will not jerk off until I can successfully coom out to your profile or posts.

Why the fuck would a foid have 69k posts?​

Your dumb af

me too! you guys are all my best friends and my only friends.

The major accusations.
However, innocent until proven guilty.
You're good in my books right now. :feelsstudy::yes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qss7TEsNygI

Saying you would jack off to my profile posts ?? :dafuckfeels:

Kinda Ghei innit ?? :feelswhere:

On the conviction of you being a toilet lol.
i just want any form of interaction with a toilet, mang. :owo:
Well i have a cock and two balls, Thats the furthest thing from a woman, Better luck next time.

stupid toilets changed their work schedules so now I only wagie slave with other males :feelscry:

Well i have a cock and two balls, Thats the furthest thing from a woman, Better luck next time.
Here's a trick question :feelswhat: answer quickly
Which way does your cock hang?

Here's a trick question :feelswhat: answer quickly
Which way does your cock hang?
First you want to jack off to me then you ask how my cock hangs, How faggy are you ?? :feelswhere: :dafuckfeels: