Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ my bluepilled friends.. One got rejected and they are all spewing bluepilled BS

A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
So im in a group chat and one of my friends got rejected...

The girl told him the most generic shit in the world and he bought it... "Im not ready for a relationship" "I don't want to hurt our friendship" etc

I had to step in and redpill him that he she just sees him as a friend nothing more and he will never get her. 

My friends said "Oh you should just wait, she might be interested in the future"

I said "Nope... if she isn't interested now she will NEVER be interested. If young Brad Pitt had asked her out she wouldn't say that bullshit."

My friends said stupid shit like "The friendzone doesn't exist" and "Looks arent everything" 

LOL @ these cucks

i am actually greatful for the small number of friends i have in my life. At least they dont spout dumb platitudes like these, although they are bluepilled and cucky in other aspects.

If they've had relationships in the past, it's much easier to accept such platitudes.

I was never taught the "blackpill" I just found out by personal experiences. I would probably still be bluepilled if I've had a relationship.

AlexanderR97 said:
My friends said stupid shit like "The friendzone doesn't exist" and "Looks arent everything" 

Sounds like they need a serious blackpilling

This is why the blackpill needs to be taught more.

A lot of men actually believe the excuses women spout and believe that they still have a chance. It's pretty sad, actually.

She might be interested in the future,when she's 35 been through 400 chads and hit the wall 10years ago maybe he becomes a millionaire
And she discovers that she loves him all of a sudden.

KyloRen said:
If they've had relationships in the past, it's much easier to accept such platitudes.

Legit. people like us who have never been in relationships know it's bullshit, but for them it's like a once in a blue moon blackpill