Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lol just lying here in bed

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Random thought popped into my head lying in bed, wouldn’t it feel good to once have a girl in bed with me? I assume it would feel good, right? Not even having sex. Just the sight and feel of another warm (qt female or course) body lying next to you. I honestly have no idea what it feels like.

I literally larp 24/7 about a girl being in bed with me. Like i've started a whole fucking family in my imagination developing over years now.

I literally larp 24/7 about a girl being in bed with me. Like i've started a whole fucking family in my imagination developing over years now.
Bru-tal

Write a book and publish it:feelsaww:

Random thought popped into my head lying in bed, wouldn’t it feel good to once have a girl in bed with me? I assume it would feel good, right? Not even having sex. Just the sight and feel of another warm (qt female or course) body lying next to you. I honestly have no idea what it feels like.
View attachment 393430
me every single fucking day
same

I imagine that everytime Im in my bed

im too absorbed in my own self-hatred and disgust for my physicality to fantasize about anything. When i go to sleep most of my brain power is on how im going to survive tomorrow because ever having a GF is too far beyond me.

Damn and I used to think I was imagining too much

copemogs me