Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol, isn't it funny, how much attention you get in life is simply your looks

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I bet we can all relate here

Women ignore our text messages for days, weeks, months

Women are online on facebook, but dont even bother reading the message you send them

Women dont ever open snapchats you send them

Women avoid reading your whatsapp messages for days, weeks, months

Women wil endlessly deny your friend requests

Many women will straight up block you on facebook and avoid you

Women dont initiate conversation, ever

You are a disgusting creep to them, they want to avoid even LOOKING at you at all costs, and wish you were fucking dead.

looool

Our state of life is so hilariously absolute and unchanging, its mentally liberating to realise every single shitty experience you had of being ignored, rejected and blocked your entire life, HATED by women, it was always JUST BECAUSE YOUR FACE IS UGLY, which is never going to change!

My friend was at a club yesterday, we phone called today and he said it was disgusting, full of degenerate chimpanzee animalistic filth, these women and men are not human, they're literal apes just jostling for access to the best genetics they can get, grinding like fucking filthy animals and operating on animalistic instincts

thats all life is for normies, PRETENDING YOURE NORMAL in a public setting of a job, and then in private fucking fornicating like an animal and letting your chimp low IQ sex impulses dictate everything you do in life, just to secure your penis in the vagina of another chimp with apparently good genetics

ITS ALL JUST ACTING TO SECURE GOOD GENETICS, FUCKING CHIMPANZEES SICKEN ME

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Death to foids.

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
Literally

Every time I take a moment to truly appreciate the magnitude of this statement

I crack up in laughter.

It just cannot be overstated at all, looks are so purely, unchangeably, everything there is in life. Every moment, every emotion, every experience, every opportunity, every touch, taste, smell and feeling, all comes from your looks.

Good looks will create a lifetime of good experiences

Bad looks a lifetime of bad experiences

Its hilarious that there's nothing else ahahahaha

Look is indeed indeed everything , directly and indirectly .

If you good looking it will mold you from childhood to be succsesfull , if your not - the odds you will fail in life are very high .

You can be succesesfull if your ugly yes , but the amount of pain youll have to go through is so immense that it just doesnt worth the journey.

Last edited:
Yeah the halo effect is real
Transparent sasaki haise by background chan d8vpuv2

"according to my delusion is not like that", IT

Aschkully its all genetics that determine your life.

Of which looks stem pretty much 100% from.

it was over before it began

Looks are everything in this world